I'm curious......(anime/manga) (1 Viewer)

SilentAngel

Okay, I'm just curious who did anime/manga as a part (or a whole) of their BOW..........

If so, what medium/category did you do your work in, what did you do in regards to your artworks, and were you lucky enough to be shortlisted??

I'm just wondering 'cos I created an anime "series" for my BOW, I did my BOW under the "Collection of Works" category.
I did 5 acrylic paintings, some watercolour piccies, 2 "sketchbooks" and a written piece (the story that accompanies the rest of the work) and I got shortlisted.....and I was just wondering who else on here chose the same style of artmaking I used.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Manga is japanese animation like Akira, Ninja scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Wicked City, Spriggan, Blood....

its the same style as Dragonballz and Pokemon.

Manga rocks :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohhh ok thanks for the explination and examples but i have no idea who all those people you mentioned are... ohh apart from pokemon

allyteaded

Part of my Body of Work was a Manga. I used ink, screen tones for b/w parts and Copic markers for the colour.

Got any pics? :D

Yah I got shortlisted.

I think this other guy who posted his work up and did something manga related got shortlisted too.

Anymew, congrats! Visit Kouri's board in the Non School, "The Unofficial Anime Thread" if you wanna meet some fellow fans! ^_^ ciao!

Last edited:

SilentAngel

Nah, I don't have any pics....well, I did, until my computer sorta died and I lost them. I probably have the images somewhere else, I just haven't found them yet. If I find them, I'll post 'em on here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)