Im actually going to get a mystery mark... (1 Viewer)

samdam1

HSC
I checked my expected marks on two ATAR calculators and both came back with about 35-40. I have only studied for about 2 hours in the past 3 weeks too. I don't really need an ATAR but it would be nice...
anyone in the same boat?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I checked my expected marks on two ATAR calculators and both came back with about 35-40. I have only studied for about 2 hours in the past 3 weeks too. I don't really need an ATAR but it would be nice...
anyone in the same boat?
My expected ATAR is 99+ and I've also done about 2 hours in the past 3 weeks (excluding maffs, because I do that shit for fun). Guess I can say goodbye to that.

Demise

HSC
Did you input your raw marks or scaled marks?

samdam1

HSC
I put in my raw marks and then it showed me the scaled marks for each and my overall ATAR

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I put in my raw marks and then it showed me the scaled marks for each and my overall ATAR
You're meant to input aligned hsc marks, which you can estimate using the raw marks database which is around here somewhere.

Demise

HSC
^ not what you do broskis.

Do what Nooblet94 said.

samdam1

HSC

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
There's no point worrying about this at the moment.
Your better off studying...

Demise

HSC
Yeah man, just study hard and focus on the 50% exams, they can change your ATAR immensely.

Er-Chih Li

HSC
anyone in the same boat?
Yup!
just did a check, 33 ATAR
I'm looking at 16% raw for my mathematics and I'm last in that class.
If I get 90's in physics, music and also entertainment, I'd be able to bump up to 70+ which is what I aimed for, I don't need my atar, I'm accepted into AiE so now just wasting time, I've started researching for self comfort, if you're not going to uni next year, don't even worry about it, it's just a number the system lables you with, I don't like being seen as a number. I'm a musician and the ATAR doesn't show that I've opened for grammy award winning artists, it doesn't show I've made money off playing gigs. Assuming you're the same, in 2 weeeks after the formals (if you have them) and the burning of notes, no one will care, only the real snobby uptight people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)