Illness/misadventure- what to do?? (1 Viewer)

phunky

Hey,
I have been sick, and I did my exam today and I reckon that I should've done beta. I was half asleep.
Anyway i am going to the doctors tomorrow to get a certificate to prove that I was sick cos I think I have tonsilitis and perhaps an ear infections so it's not going to go away- and I lost my voice...
I was wondering if anyone knows what I have to do. DoI just go to the school with the doc certificate that I am getting tomorrow and ask them to help me?
Has anyone else filled out one of these?
PLZ HELP!!

roo

HSC
ur yr coordinator or someone like that handles it dont they? they send ur appeal to the BOS and the BOS verify it or something right?? thats what we got told anyway, but yah u need a certificate.

dont worry about ur exam, :) if ur appeal is successful, the BOS look at ur exam mark and if its worse than ur assessment mark, they just double ur assessment mark. thats what we were told anyway.. :)

hope ya feel better :D

phunky

Thanks for that! i am going to go to the doc tomorrow ( felt like shit today so didn't go) and then go to the school and see what happens from there...
i figured it's worth a try... and plus i think i did bad in my exam...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)