• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I'll fight Beazley for a fifth term: PM (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Asquithian said:
Conservative governments (Yes Bob Car is almost as right as Howard) who are more concered with budgets than infrustructure...

Inspiring feats of infrustructure require going into the black. Thesedays going into the black = election poison. Interestinly this only happens in Australia.
Yea and i agree, this is wrong. We shouldn't always focus on a surplus, going into the black (if done properly) often means strong investment in infrastructure, etc etc...

For most companies i would even recommend going into the black (as most do), you shouldn't have saved up money for no particular reason (besides to pay your current/future liabilities).

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea and i agree, this is wrong. We shouldn't always focus on a surplus, going into the black (if done properly) often means strong investment in infrastructure, etc etc...

For most companies i would even recommend going into the black (as most do), you shouldn't have saved up money for no particular reason (besides to pay your current/future liabilities).
Comrade!
A grave danger hangs over our thread.
You obviously mean 'red'. (Black=surplus)
Glory to the motherland.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
lol I thought so, i was just slightly confused by asquthians post (where i think he too ment the red).
I'm not exactly a commerce student :(
Yeah but you should still know that isnt it common knowledge

Rorix

HSC
Asquithian said:
Keeping the comfortable status quo is a speciality for the Liberal governments.

If so, why are you concerned about a Coalition senate majority? Surely a government enforcing the status quo for a term (which shouldn't need two houses of parliment anyway but i digress) won't be too serious?

I'm not giving an opinion as to the validity of your statement, just that it seems contradictory to your other posts.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Admit it NTB, you physically cant say the word "red".

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm wearing a red shirt today and i'll admit, i feel kinda dirty.
hahahahaha for some reason I found that really amusing.
Im wearing a red jacket. And I think its IS dirty. I dont know what my housemate did to it when she borrowed it yesterday, its like sus now......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)