Ignored :( (1 Viewer)

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Ah, met on the internet. You didn't have any doubts about whether it would work out when you started the relationship (since he does live in another state)?

Well, don't be too upset about it, you have big scary exams in less than a week. If he doesn't appreciate you being so loyal in a long-distance relationship, he doesn't deserve you. I hope it all works out for the best. :)
It wasn't meant to be a relationship actually...we just met up as friends. But then after the first date, he said he had strong feelings for me and asked me out after that. I didn't really bother about the distance because I've done heaps of travelling and I am quite strong (emotionally) to be away from someone close to me, as I do keep in touch through email and what not. He said that he would move to Sydney if he could find a job here...so I didn't have any doubts.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
ghostofme said:
yeah seriously.....i'd talk to him first...especially ask him to explain the end of the convo (did he send u an email aswell or somethn????) maybe just so u at least know in some kind of detail what is going on....and then try very hard not to think on it or worry about it too much, or just drop him and let it go....depending on his explanation and what "nearly cheated" is... either way this should not be your top priority atm...
I didn't get an email...but i'll definitely be questioning him tomorrow.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Yesterday, he dumped me through email...but I'm glad that its over now as I don't have to be worrying about it anymore.

Thanks everyone for your support :)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
laurel18 said:
Yesterday, he dumped me through email...but I'm glad that its over now as I don't have to be worrying about it anymore.

Thanks everyone for your support :)
Since the tool likes email so much, send him a virus. :)

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
what a dick... he should at least give you the respect to say it face to face..

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
wikiwiki: Thanks for the offer...but I'm planning to stay single for a while. And btw I can't cook or clean :p

Lhyviathan: I'm not a revengeful person. Forgive and forget.

Nesty: He couldn't...he lives like 4 1/2 hours away by bus + train. Therefore, here and back...9 hours (don't think he would of came all the way to do it)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ohhhh revealled lol

and wth how come i posted a msg after urs and it says its b4...lOL?

neways its supposed to go under the next msg

arooshika...

HSC
wikiwiki said:
he is a dick

after much consideration, i have decided that I will be your new boyfriend.

your responsibilities will include cooking, cleaning, and snuggles.

:)

but on a more serious note, forget about him now and kill the HSC
i thought i was your girlfriend!

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
you should sing this song to him.

a ha.

Why Haven't I Heard From You"
by Reba McIntyre
sang by kelly clarkson

Well back in 1876 an ol' boy named Bell
Invented a contraption that we know so well
By the 1950's they're in everybodys home
It's a crazy little thing they call a telephone
Now there's one in every corner,in the back of every bar
You can get one in your briefcase,on a plane or in your car

Chorus:
So tell me why,haven't I,heard from you
Tell me why,haven't I,heard from you
I said now darlin',honey,what is your excuse
Why haven't I heard from you

Well there's no problem gettin to me baby you can dial direct
I got call forward and call waitin' you can even call collect
the service man he told me that my phone was workin' fine
And I have come to the conclusion trouble isn't with my line
I'm sure the operator will be glad to put you through
So dial zero for assisstance if this all confuses you

Chorus:
So tell me why,haven't I,heard from you

There'd better be a flood
A landslide of mud
A fire that burns up the wires
And thunder so loud with black funnel cloud
A natural disaster I know nothin about

Chorus:
Tell my why,haven't I,heard from you
Tell me why,haven't I,heard from you,yeah

Chorus:
Why haven't I heard from you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you.

olchik

HSC
Don't you think that you already have given him a lot of your attention? He doesn't want to talk to you, just fine! Ignore him back! If you are sure that you haven't done anything to deserve such attitude, just stop it. If he loves you and values your relationships, he will call you. Maybe it's the hard time for him and he doesn't want to talk to you at the moment, just leave him alone then.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
A little run down on the 'update':

He had sent me a mail...and when I read it, he said he wanted to break up. He says that he 'nearly cheated' on me. (i.e. he nearly kissed a girl when he was drunk but he didn't) He said that he thought about doing it so it was really bad and he could not face me after. I was shocked. I know it is a crap reason but I it's understandable in a way because we live so far. He kept apologizing because I think he felt really guilty. I was hurt alot. I thought I could trust him to be honest with me throughout the relationship. I was not angry but upset. I talked it through with him the next day. He suggested a 'casual relationship'. I think I know what his meaning is. i.e. he can see other girls. Then I say ok, why not...as long as you're happy, I will be. Then he tells me that he is not going to have any 'relationships' with anyone. What I think he means is he is not going to get into any serious relationships...but I really don't know. He said he will come down to see me after my exams which is in 2 weeks...and I am confused to whether or not I should see him again. He says everything will be the same. He will hug me, kiss me...So what was the whole break up thing about? I just don't get it.

Like what if he does this whole ignoring thing again. Then, I'll be the one looking stupid. But the thing is that this is a one off thing. He's always treated me with respect and everything...and he is my first and it's been about 10 months knowing him 7 months in a real relationship. I really don't want to throw it away. I'm trying to get heaps of advice to what I should do.

What do you think I should do? This whole stupid situation has got my mind thinking of this instead of me focusing on my exams. I just can't concentrate sometimes when I think about it. I just want myself to decide whether I should take this 'casual relationship' or just let it go. I know it will be the hardest decision I'll make, but I need to do this before he comes down in 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
To be honest, the whole casual thing is just him getting you plus anyone else he wants. I don't think it shows much respect to you. If you're happy about doing all the physical stuff with him or whatever and you can deal with the jealousy that will come from him getting with other girls, then sure. But you can find someone who will only want you, and I think that would make most people a lot happier. Plus, why fuel his need to have some kinda security blanket? ie if he gets rejected, he comes crying to you for help and affection just so he knows he's still got something there.
As much as it might hurt to do so, if i was in your shoes I'd give him the flick and say you're too important to just be his "bit of stuff" on the side.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
laurel18 said:
Then I say ok, why not...as long as you're happy, I will be. Then he tells me that he is not going to have any 'relationships' with anyone. What I think he means is he is not going to get into any serious relationships...but I really don't know. He said he will come down to see me after my exams which is in 2 weeks...and I am confused to whether or not I should see him again. He says everything will be the same. He will hug me, kiss me...So what was the whole break up thing about? I just don't get it.

What do you think I should do? This whole stupid situation has got my mind thinking of this instead of me focusing on my exams. I just can't concentrate sometimes when I think about it. I just want myself to decide whether I should take this 'casual relationship' or just let it go. I know it will be the hardest decision I'll make, but I need to do this before he comes down in 2 weeks.
Ok first off, if he is happy running off with other girls, i doubt thats going to make you very happy, and the whole "not going to have any relationships with anyone" sounds pretty dodgy. If he wants everything to be the same, then he shouldnt have hurt you, he cant just expect to change your entire relationship and it to continue the way it was.

The mere fact that he's caused you so much grief and during such an incredibly stressful time in your life might be an indication that he isnt really thinking of you and whats best for you, but himself. Why would you want to be with such a selfish person?

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
azzie said:
To be honest, the whole casual thing is just him getting you plus anyone else he wants. I don't think it shows much respect to you. If you're happy about doing all the physical stuff with him or whatever and you can deal with the jealousy that will come from him getting with other girls, then sure. But you can find someone who will only want you, and I think that would make most people a lot happier. Plus, why fuel his need to have some kinda security blanket? ie if he gets rejected, he comes crying to you for help and affection just so he knows he's still got something there.
As much as it might hurt to do so, if i was in your shoes I'd give him the flick and say you're too important to just be his "bit of stuff" on the side.
Yeah...its true that I was upset with his decision about seeing other people but I was thinking okay maybe if he's happy, I will be too. At least he told me this before actually 'cheating' which I would have probably would have reacted less kindly to. All I remember that he said was that he just wanted to be 'held'.

But he said that if we were in the same state again, he said he would stop the casual stuff. I think because he is my first that is why I'm very reluctant to flick him away. However, if I were to study where he is, I wouldn't mind to wait a bit longer. But if I can't study where he is, as hard as it is, I'll probably leave him. But right now, my head is spinning with so much things so I'm left undecided. Thanks so much for your reply :)

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
super katie said:
Ok first off, if he is happy running off with other girls, i doubt thats going to make you very happy, and the whole "not going to have any relationships with anyone" sounds pretty dodgy. If he wants everything to be the same, then he shouldnt have hurt you, he cant just expect to change your entire relationship and it to continue the way it was.

The mere fact that he's caused you so much grief and during such an incredibly stressful time in your life might be an indication that he isnt really thinking of you and whats best for you, but himself. Why would you want to be with such a selfish person?
Thats what I thought...it was pretty dodgy. He did however, apologise alot and me, being a very forgiving person, could not see why I should vent over his actions for more than a day or two. He made it sound like a break up but then he changed the conversation to a casual thing, which I still don't get. He was like you sound really hurt and that he feels so bad. He told me to stop being sad...as the only thing that made this relationship not 'work out' was the distance. Then, I think he being surprised at how I 'calmly' reacted to his behaviour he said...you must really love me. Then these few days he has been saying 'I love you' stuff and I've been getting confused. Does he mean it or is he saying it because he feels guilty of what he's done? I want to be with him because he treated me with respect and that was the only time where he stuffed up. I do understand that people make mistakes. It would be selfish of me if I didn't allow him to have the casual thing because I couldn't see him as often as we would of liked because of my exams. And my parents are big on not letting me out especially during this time. I'll think about this more after my business exam where exams will be out of the way. But thanks for your reply :) It has helped me open my eyes.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
laurel18 said:
It would be selfish of me if I didn't allow him to have the casual thing because I couldn't see him as often as we would of liked because of my exams.
No it wouldn't have been selfish of you. If he wants to be in a relationship he doesn't have the right to have casual things on the side even if it's a long distance relationship.

He 'nearly kissed a girl' and felt so bad that he ignored you? It sounds suss to me.

Sorry to be cynical but I'm a one chance and you blow it person when it comes to relationships (to be in the situation, as always, is different...).

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
laurel18 said:
My boyfriend has ignored me for 4 days straight already. I tried to ring him this morning to see what was up. He didn't pick up because it was me. So I left him a message for him to call me back but he did not.

I went online (on IM) and he left in a hurry and I think he blocked me after that because I went to visit a blockchecker and he was online.

So I think he's broken up with me. It really hurts because I don't know whats wrong or why he did it. I would have prefered if he broke up with me properly directly.

Do you think he's broken up with me or wants some time to himself? Or he's busy?
What do you think?
You stopped putting out. He doesn't want you any more. Cold Hard Facts.

KYKYJ

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Most guys consider cheating as sex. For your sake I hope your guy's different from the crowd.

When was the last time you saw him? How did you guys meet anyway - did you start dating and then one of you moved away?
Cheating is even looking at another girl with an interest for something more. . . or even just a perve. . (well thats cheating to me)- don't get me wrong i still comment on a girl if they lok good because everyone needs affirmation but yea my girls the only one that get s more than a look and a nice comment. .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)