If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (4 Viewers)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Re: when did you lose your virginity?

I swore I posted in this thread ages ago, but when I searched it, nothing came up..so here goes.

Im 19 and still a virgin, by choice. I'm not necessarily waiting for marriage I'm waiting for a guy that I know isnt just using me for sex, or is going to leave me straight after, and somebody whose going to be there in the case of a baby (yes of course I'd use protection but we know that its not 100% effective).

I'm also waiting 'til we're both ready. If that means we're not ready til marriage, then so be it. I'm not necessarily gonna lose my virginity to the person I intend to marry either. Its just gotta be someone I love and someone who loves me back. Its all about timing to, I'm not gonna fuck someone I've been dating for 3 months, I think it has to be at least a year and a bit, and then the love, and then when we both feel right about it.

As far as the bible goes. God doesnt condonesex before marriage...hell back in like I dunno...centuries ago... people didnt even get married before having sex/children. God (if infact you believe in God (Im an agnostic)) just doesnt want people having unwanted children, or commitiing the act of love, without actually being in love.

Now I do agree that its silly for a 14 year old boy or girl to be thinking that they're 'in love' and therefore having sex. I think that the act of love should be made when the person/s are more mature minded. Hence why they have the whole legal age thing. A 14 year old doesnt know about love and if they do then (I feel that) they aren't old enough to grasp the concept/meaning of it. Its fine to experiment in other ways, because this gives an insite to what its all like, but I dont think should go beyond that and into the 'act of love' until they are 'in love'....

That's just my opinion. I dont look down on people who make other choices, but this is my choice, and my current bf feels the same way (is still a virgin). I'm a virgin and theres no shame in that, nor is there shame in losing it...I assume, I cant talk from that perspective.

/rant

Last edited:

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC

flipsyde said:
I swore I posted in this thread ages ago, but when I searched it, nothing came up..so here goes.

Im 19 and still a virgin, by choice. I'm not necessarily waiting for marriage I'm waiting for a guy that I know isnt just using me for sex, or is going to leave me straight after, and somebody whose going to be there in the case of a baby (yes of course I'd use protection but we know that its not 100% effective).

I'm also waiting 'til we're both ready. If that means we're not ready til marriage, then so be it. I'm not necessarily gonna lose my virginity to the person I intend to marry either. Its just gotta be someone I love and someone who loves me back. Its all about timing to, I'm not gonna fuck someone I've been dating for 3 months, I think it has to be at least a year and a bit, and then the love, and then when we both feel right about it.

As far as the bible goes. God doesnt condonesex before marriage...hell back in like I dunno...centuries ago... people didnt even get married before having sex/children. God (if infact you believe in God (Im an agnostic)) just doesnt want people having unwanted children, or commitiing the act of love, without actually being in love.

Now I do agree that its silly for a 14 year old boy or girl to be thinking that they're 'in love' and therefore having sex. I think that the act of love should be made when the person/s are more mature minded. Hence why they have the whole legal age thing. A 14 year old doesnt know about love and if they do then (I feel that) they aren't old enough to grasp the concept/meaning of it. Its fine to experiment in other ways, because this gives an insite to what its all like, but I dont think should go beyond that and into the 'act of love' until they are 'in love'....

That's just my opinion. I dont look down on people who make other choices, but this is my choice, and my current bf feels the same way (is still a virgin). I'm a virgin and theres no shame in that, nor is there shame in losing it...I assume, I cant talk from that perspective.

/rant

I didnt know there are still some ppl that I can share a common view about this issue with them!!

love ya babe!!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC

magchem07 said:
I didnt know there are still some ppl that I can share a common view about this issue with them!!

love ya babe!!
oh I <3 you to Magchem :)

OMG lets have sex!!!!

lol jks

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC

i fully agree with what you said about God's view.
He doesn't set those rules out to be a kill-joy...
think of where sti's and teen pregnancy would be if we did it Gods way...
anyhooz yeah- im waiting till marriage...

good on you both for having the smarts to wait so long! thats so sweet.

L

littlewing69

flipsyde said:
but this is my choice, and my current bf feels the same way (is still a virgin).
No he doesn't.

/just saying.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC

littlewing69 said:
No he doesn't.

/just saying.
hey!
you dont know him. I know a LOT of guys who are waiting until marriage. I know a LOT of guys who have been with their girls for 3 years and are still virgins. Not every guy wants to get in a girls pants you know...despite what most of the guys on here are like. I bet half of them are virgins anyway.

HSC

*yooneek* said:
i fully agree with what you said about God's view.
He doesn't set those rules out to be a kill-joy...
think of where sti's and teen pregnancy would be if we did it Gods way...
anyhooz yeah- im waiting till marriage...

good on you both for having the smarts to wait so long! thats so sweet.
fight the power tiani :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

shut the fuck up casmira.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

well since i've only lost it to my left hand (okay i lie, right hand too) i reckon i'ma a bit of an alright compared to others in this thread.

LOL casmira

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC

brogan77 said:
Best point ever. LOL GEDDIT CAUSE ITS A FULLSTOP IT LOOKS ABIT LIKE A POINT SO ITS A GOOD POINT K?

martin88

HSC
N/A

Ennaybur said:
mine was perfect, perfect timing, perfect bleeding, perfect pain.

i was 13, he was 18
lol, ouch

L

littlewing69

flipsyde said:
hey!
you dont know him. I know a LOT of guys who are waiting until marriage. I know a LOT of guys who have been with their girls for 3 years and are still virgins. Not every guy wants to get in a girls pants you know...despite what most of the guys on here are like. I bet half of them are virgins anyway.
It takes a fair amount of brainwashing to get rid of that deep biological urge.

nwatts

HSC

Ennaybur said:
mine was perfect, perfect timing, perfect bleeding, perfect pain.

i was 13, he was 18
almost sounds like a nine inch nails song (ft. antony hegarty)

i'm a virgin. i want to be in a solid relationship with someone before having sex. i'm fairly content with waiting for that to come along before blowing it.

i've seen too many relationships fall apart over the no sex before marriage issue for me to support it. i don't think it's natural or healthy to be in an extended relationship with someone while abstaining from all sexual experiences. by the same token, i don't agree with sleeping with anyone and everyone. it seems to hurt people and damage their value for sex and relationships.

Last edited:

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC

nwatts said:
i'm a virgin. i want to be in a solid relationship with someone before having sex. i'm fairly content with waiting for that to come along before blowing it.
i totally agree , wheather it means none before marriage or othere wise i dont intend on sleeping with everyone i have a relationship with but only if i see a future.

PrincessAshee

HSC

I'm 17 and i'm still a virgin.
How much longer that's gonna last remains to be seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)