If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Puck II

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
Whitney Houston can eat my shit. She's a whore. She loves the drugs a little too much. Sometimes i wonder if her singing too high could cause her fragile nose to break. Oh right, this is an argument:

*ahem* Fuck you. Jesus hates you. My one. He hates you so much that he's coming down off his cross just to punch you in the face. CAT!

Puck II

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What the hell are you on about? Nice Straw man and non-sequitur.

*engages puck style argumentative stance*

I hear that you rape sisters and fist dogs and you're a giant vagina, care to shed light?
Fuck! I can be intelligent too! I know big words! Like... fuck. And I'm NOT a giant vagina... except on thursdays. But hey! At least i won't be lying at the bottom of a fuckin' glacier with Little Miss Muffet after being roundhouse kicked in the face by Chuck Norris.

Puck II

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Quotes, huh?

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Schroedinger allows to live.
Leave the poor girl alone, please?
Hey man, that bitch was eating MY curds and whey. Mine. Who the fuck steals curds and whey anyhow? I hope that spider killed her with its poison.

And watch out, my Jesus is the reason that Waldo is hiding. He ate Waldo's children in a Filet O' Child sandwich.

HSC
Now now, settle petals.

This is blatant misuse of Vin Diesel funnay.

I sentence you both to death. In singapore... or Bali... bahahahaha

Make my day

HSC
Panda Bear said:
yeah that's what i thought too..

but then again.. it wasn't the first time he's answered my prayers before..

as i said.. he DOES reply to prayers... just gotta believe in it.
Dude, you are the coolest... hah, I believe there is a God who set those commandments thousands of years ago, he knew we would be here today and they are just as valuable then as they are now, if not more, in the world we in today. Sex before marriage is just one of the commandments and yea its meant to be the best thing in the world (why would have God made it in the first place if we wernt meant to enjoy it...) dont you think it would be the raddest thing in the world laying next to your wife/husband one day and not think about all the other times you had sex with losers in highschool... I do and thats why i've chosen to wait till i've met the guy God has already planned for me to be with, instead of living in the day and going for it with anyone, catching a million STD's... etc. Anyway i would encourage ya'll to wait coz it will be seriously worth it and i know your partner would appreciate the rare breed you are... haha im a Jesus freak... he's awesome.

thedude88

HSC
don't have virginity cause i am aguy but 1st time have sex was yr11 old

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Make my day said:
I do and thats why i've chosen to wait till i've met the guy God has already planned for me to be with, .
Silly talk. Fate isn't predetermined.

BlackDragon

HSC
someone has probably done a post like this, but its just that i heard that on average, aussies lose their virginity at 16. that's pretty young. so if you have had sex, at what age? and whose the youngest person you know who's had sex?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I have a friend who lost it at 15, but it was serious. She's still with that guy.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
is 0-15 appropriate?

and 24+?

i knew a lot of girls at 13 and 14.

Last edited:
HSC
But the other topics don't have a poll so wouldn't it be easier just reading it off a graph rather than sort/search many threads and gather the ages?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
If you want a really, really accurate idea, TRY LOOKING AT THE THREE THOUSAND OTHER THREADS ON THIS TOPIC!:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:
bahahahaha

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Argonaut said:
If you want a really, really accurate idea, TRY LOOKING AT THE THREE THOUSAND OTHER THREADS ON THIS TOPIC!:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:
nothing wrong with three thousand and one

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
the only people dat would contributes to this poll are the ones dat's done it .. lol so obvisously its gonna be young people (15-) ..

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
toadstooltown said:
An aquaintance of mine told me that he'd lost his virginity to another guy at age 11 =/. Luckily, the other guy was about the same age so it wan't pædophillia or anything.
That's still really disturbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)