If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (3 Viewers)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I'm still a virgin. But I lost my innocence to my hand and some Lucius/Hermione non-con Harry Potter smut. True story. Ok not really.

kittycat552

17...didn't regret it at the time and still don't much now, but i've realised that he was only in it for the fuck

HSC
hmm yeah i think the question is a bit personal
but i just wanted to say if u are still a virgin, dont do what my some of friends are going to do and sleep with a random guy on schoolies, just so u can say u are not a virgin!
save your virginity for someone you like (mayb even love, what a rare commodity these days it is) and make sure it something you can rememeber with fond memories, instead of remembering you screwed some guy, you were both drunk, you cant rememeber his name ans it wasnt that good anyway.

take care of yourselves little chickens!

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
ooh!

*caramel adele* said:
hmm yeah i think the question is a bit personal
but i just wanted to say if u are still a virgin, dont do what my some of friends are going to do and sleep with a random guy on schoolies, just so u can say u are not a virgin!
save your virginity for someone you like (mayb even love, what a rare commodity these days it is) and make sure it something you can rememeber with fond memories, instead of remembering you screwed some guy, you were both drunk, you cant rememeber his name ans it wasnt that good anyway.

take care of yourselves little chickens!
wow..i cant believe that! that would be horrible, never ever should anyone consider that. there would be nothing fun about it..i mean fair enough at schoolies alot of people muckup, and sleep around, maybe 2 or 3 people in the whole week..and not gain a skanky name, but geez, that would suck so bad loosing it at schoolies..

PiGMAN

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
i was 16..in year 11..but i was after like almost everyone of my friends most of them were like 14 or 15..and we WERNT the skanky group..
weren't the skanky group?

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
everyone who lost it in like year 7 when they were 12 or 13 where all considered skanky..not that all of them were..but some where. and when my friends started loosing theirs the girls in the years above us thought they were being skanky tryhards, probably because they were boys that were a year or two older than them..

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
everyone who lost it in like year 7 when they were 12 or 13 where all considered skanky..not that all of them were..but some where. and when my friends started loosing theirs the girls in the years above us thought they were being skanky tryhards, probably because they were boys that were a year or two older than them..
you put way too much thought into that.

remember high schools over :uhhuh:

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
LOSE HAS ONE 'O', AND THE NEXT PERSON WHO MISSPELLS IT WILL BE HUNG, DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

The end.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Liberal, I like your style.

Anyway, i'm 17 - 18 in Feb - and I'm still a virgin.

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
har har har xD

Year 10 - just under 15 *hides away*

Well at that time we were in a pretty much serious relationship.

*shrugs* We are good mates now. Always remembering that we were each other's first partners...

306s16

HSC
N/A
Liberal Scum said:
LOSE HAS ONE 'O', AND THE NEXT PERSON WHO MISSPELLS IT WILL BE HUNG, DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

The end.

....i am hung

Puck II

HSC
Kwayera said:
Liberal, I like your style.

Anyway, i'm 17 - 18 in Feb - and I'm still a virgin.
Judging by yore pictur i can c why

...but i'll still do u if u lyk

Last edited:

Puck II

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah, you'll probably think I'm gay, but you do look quite good. Don't let the troll get you down. He's probably got no future.
Haha, fuk u, u told me 2 rite it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)