If your gf hooks up with another chick, is that considered cheating? (1 Viewer)

Dil myster

HSC
if your gf ( or bf in some cases ) hooked up with another chick at a party ( whether you were there or not ) for a bit of fun.. would that be considered cheating.. honestly. How far would they have to go before it was classified as cheating?

GSTARRAW

Haha, my girlfriend has hooked up with all her friends as a joke... more of a turn on rather than the thought of her cheating being an issue.
If it was with another guy however, then we would have a violent problem.

Dil myster

HSC
What makes that different tho.. a girl compared to a guy.. l mean is it because you don't think your gf is a lesbian?.. if it was a random chick compared to a guy best friend that she had no feelings for ( just fun ) would there still be the same problem?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I suppose that's for you decide, I think everyone has different boundaries.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
*Ahem*, ask for a threesome :rolleyes:

schamoozlers

HSC
dil you soooo stole this question of me!!! not happy jan.... actually i stole it off dean so it kinda works out...... lol.. nah i wuld have to say it is cheating.. i wuldnt wanna just randomnly hook up with another chik unless my man was involved.. wuldnt do it just for giggles if i had a bf...

Dil myster

HSC
schamoozlers said:
dil you soooo stole this question of me!!! not happy jan.... actually i stole it off dean so it kinda works out...... lol.. nah i wuld have to say it is cheating.. i wuldnt wanna just randomnly hook up with another chik unless my man was involved.. wuldnt do it just for giggles if i had a bf...
hahaha DID NOT!! l have no idea what l think.. l reckon l'd be a little worried if my bf hooked up with another guy! lol

*ashlea*

HSC
it really depends who the person they hooked up with was.. if it was at a birthday party, and they hooked up with the person celebrating their birthday, then that might be excused, or if it was girl-on-girl as a dare, or in some cases a really close friend- girl or guy.. but if they did it knowing u'd be upset, even if it was one of the aforementioned situations, thats just not on!
it really depends how u personally feel about it..

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
of course its cheating.

if you are serious about your girlfriend, then her hooking up with another person, regardless it male or female, is cheating and unacceptable. the end.

a serious relationship means 100% dedication to each other, and if your woman is walking off and doing it with another person, then she is cheating. end of story. it is insignificant if it is a male or female.

i mean if your just with her for some sex, then i wouldnt really care about her behaviour, but if you seriously see yourself having a long term relationship with this woman, then you tell her to stop that shit right now.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Not if they do it for my amusement.

powerhouse

HSC
No.

I'd want her to hook up with as many chicks as possible.

It's hot.

The end.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Dil myster said:
if your gf ( or bf in some cases ) hooked up with another chick at a party ( whether you were there or not ) for a bit of fun.. would that be considered cheating.. honestly. How far would they have to go before it was classified as cheating?
I would be stoked at the possibility of a threesome

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i hooked up with my best friend, but my boyfriend dared us to, and it went no further than kissing, if it had he would of considered it cheating and chucked me out the window or something (not really).
but i wouldnt hook up with anyone else again, i feel guilty even though it was a dare so i dont think id do it..unless for some reason it was a threesome - not that ill let that happen

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
if she did it without my knowledge or approval, then yes it would be cheating - whether it were a guy or a girl.

HSC
Dil myster said:
Lol that's a good question ... most likely no? Most chicks just play onto others for fun ... :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Lol that's a good question ... most likely no? Most chicks just play onto others for fun ... :p
Unless she's secretly harbouring real lesbian tendencies.

maddison10

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:
of course its cheating.

if you are serious about your girlfriend, then her hooking up with another person, regardless it male or female, is cheating and unacceptable. the end.

a serious relationship means 100% dedication to each other, and if your woman is walking off and doing it with another person, then she is cheating. end of story. it is insignificant if it is a male or female.

i mean if your just with her for some sex, then i wouldnt really care about her behaviour, but if you seriously see yourself having a long term relationship with this woman, then you tell her to stop that shit right now.
do you know what your talking about? there can be circumstances where it is alright, i do know from experience that if my gf does go and kiss or touch another girl then it is purely for fun and i dont feel hurt or feel like she is cheating on me at all, this isnt a relationship ive been in for 2weeks or one that is going to end in the next 2weeks and we trust each other,
if i was not around or it was something more serious of course it would or could be cheating but dont assume that ur gf or bf isnt just having a bit of fun with other people, havnt u ever heard of swinging? is this cheating and totally unacceptable?

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
maddison10 said:
do you know what your talking about? there can be circumstances where it is alright, i do know from experience that if my gf does go and kiss or touch another girl then it is purely for fun and i dont feel hurt or feel like she is cheating on me at all, this isnt a relationship ive been in for 2weeks or one that is going to end in the next 2weeks and we trust each other,
if i was not around or it was something more serious of course it would or could be cheating but dont assume that ur gf or bf isnt just having a bit of fun with other people, havnt u ever heard of swinging? is this cheating and totally unacceptable?

would you feel the same way if your bitch went and kissed and touched a male purely for fun in front of you? probably not.

and what the fuck is this "purely for fun" shit? what if she sucked my cock just "purely for fun", would you approve that?

if you dont feel hurt that your woman is showing that kind of affection to another person, you're an idiot. it doesn't matter if she is flirting with a man or a woman.

a serious relationship, as i've already said, requires 100% dedication to each other, and obviously if she goes of and does that to another person just for fun, then she is not 100% into you, and if you only want to see ur girlfriend in some lesbian action, (because you only approve of her actions when you ARE watching right?), then you dont think much of her.

and the fact you used the term swinging only strengthens the fact that you and your girlfriend are not really into each other and are just around for fun.

my first post refered to couples that are serious about each other and want to get married, kids etc.. you wouldnt want the mother of your children kissing other women at parties right?

if you are comfortable with it, good on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)