If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heybashme

HSC
gregjb said:
I'm not jealous of people vastly lacking in life skills, nor their supposed academic ability. I know that I will still beat a lot of Ruse students, and that I will achieve more in life than them.
Why do u care then?

gregjb

HSC
heybashme said:
Why do u care then?
... Sorry, I am "jealous" of the fact Ruse were awarded 15 bonus minutes on a 2 hour exam. I care because this can not only change my alligned mark, but also many many other Extension 1 candidates accross the state. I believe in the Australian "motto" if you will, "fair go". I believe Ruse are having a rather unfair attempt at this. That is why I care.

heybashme

HSC
Your alligned mark will not change to a huge extent though... i personally do 3u aswell nd would of loved an extra 15 minutes but seriously nothing is going to happen cept a bunch of ppl are gonna get stressed and maybe stuff up their other hsc exams. lol im sorry but the world aint fair nd i accept that aswell

gregjb

HSC
Flavoursome said:
hmmm
well wat do u think BOS will/can do?
If you cared to read earlier - BOS can compare Ruse's 4u/2u maths assessment marks compared to their relevant HSC exam and try to use these to moderate the 3u mark and while this may not be an exact replication of the possible situation, it will be more fair I suspect. Also, before people try to say this is crap, it HAS been done in the past!

gregjb

HSC
hopethisworks said:
just called.

they said they took my call into consideration>>
I was under the impression their offices closed at 5?

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
Wow.

I'm surprised that people actually have the free time on their hands to try to kick up a stink about this.

To the person who says there are investigations, that BOS is concerned etc - obvious troll is obvious. BOS would not be giving you immediate responses on the phone, let alone running commentary.

And what basis have you all to be complaining?

"Oh hi. I read on the Bored of Studies forum, that JRAHS got an extra 15 minutes!"

"How do you know?"

"They said! Some Ruse people said! The thread were full of Ruse trolls!"

It seems that forum hearsay is all that is required, nowadays, to pursue a witchhunt. Good ol' Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Potential complainants should first read the Board's media release.

And to whoever said they went to ACA and TT? I'm just shaking in my boots at the prospect of Matt White reporting on JRAHS. Simply terrified!

gregjb

HSC
Enobarbus said:
Wow.

I'm surprised that people actually have the free time on their hands to try to kick up a stink about this.

To the person who says there are investigations, that BOS is concerned etc - obvious troll is obvious. BOS would not be giving you immediate responses on the phone, let alone running commentary.

"Oh hi. I read on the Bored of Studies forum, that JRAHS got an extra 15 minutes!"

"How do you know?"

It seems that forum hearsay is all that is required, nowadays, to pursue a witchhunt. Good ol' Tall Poppy Syndrome.

And to whoever said they went to ACA and TT? I'm just shaking in my boots at the prospect of Matt White reporting on JRAHS. Simply terrified!
Wow the BoS released an official media statement claiming James Ruse stuck to the rules? Why would they do that and not inform the whole state that there is some potential unfair situation at hand? Gee, I don't know...

How stupid are you? Really?

I am basing my claims on real life accounts from my friends. It is impossible to back this up on a forum but I provided names of some of my friends at Ruse and that panda guy seemed to shut up and stop questioning me - wonder why?

The report to ACA and TT wasn't in order to get some shocking in-depth investigation. It was merely to smear Ruse's name, while also (hopefully) forcing the BoS into some sort of action instead of sitting back claiming their golden child can do no wrong.

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
Enobarbus said:
Wow.

"How do you know?"

Hey mate - Tall poppy syndrome? How about you lot cheated by receiving an unfair advantage? That's not tall poppy syndrome. Going to Ruse doesn't entitle you to be a massive cunt to everyone else.

hiddenagenda

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
oh thanks guys, I have uni exams on right now and I needed this light refreshment.

A) Don't talk shit like 'I heard nobody in Ruse dropped more than 2 marks' ( YOU JACKASS)
B) Like the year 9 kid said earlier, for most of you, even if they received 15 minutes LESS, they would STILL rip your ass. It's a SUNK COST. get over it.
C) HENCE, rather than get worked up and seek an ego trip by perceiving yourself as an ideological Champion fighting for fairness, why don't you take up a more worthwhile cause. Join your local SES or something.
D) aca?.... ACA??? *vomits. *onto Your face.

blackmage

HSC
hiddenagenda said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
oh thanks guys, I have uni exams on right now and I needed this light refreshment.

A) Don't talk shit like 'I heard nobody in Ruse dropped more than 2 marks' ( YOU JACKASS)
B) Like the year 9 kid said earlier, for most of you, even if they received 15 minutes LESS, they would STILL rip your ass. It's a SUNK COST. get over it.
C) HENCE, rather than get worked up and seek an ego trip by perceiving yourself as an ideological Champion fighting for fairness, why don't you take up a more worthwhile cause. Join your local SES or something.
I totally agree with you.

Like I said, I know many people at Ruse who have dropped more than 2 marks.

Flavoursome

HSC
N/A
rofl align the 3u marks with 2u and 4u?
ahaha thatll js boost up the 3u marks
ruse ripped 2u and 4u :p

gregjb

HSC
michael.di.man said:
umm, dude, who are you, why would you put my full name online? I don't even know any gregs and if I know you, sorry dude
Sorry according to the panda guy you don't exist...

Ok so I asked a Ruse friend for a random rather than naming him... But I do genuinely know Sean Wang, and I provided infomation about when he moved to Ruse and the school he moved from. (I knew him when he went to Marist)

Sorry about that Michael, my friend (obviously) didn't want his name involved, but it is now anyway. Sorry to hear you don't attend Ruse too. Sucks to be you I guess.

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
hiddenagenda said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No...it's a VARIABLE COST. We can affect the end result on the basis of our actions.

gregjb

HSC
Flavoursome said:
rofl align the 3u marks with 2u and 4u?
ahaha thatll js boost up the 3u marks
ruse ripped 2u and 4u :p
So they ripped the 2u and 4u but not the 3u without cheating? That would make sense... Shut up you idiot.

Obviously it would still have them performing very well, as you would expect from Ruse, though NOT as well as a 15 minute bonus would have had them performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)