If you want a band 6... (1 Viewer)

msmermi

HSC
N/A
2016 graduate scoring a band 6 in all my chosen subjects, currently studying law at UTS and equipped with previous experience, I have all you could look for in a tutor, offering my services in tutoring: Math Advanced, Biology, Physics, Math extension and English Advanced (AND any other math, science or English related course from grades bellow Y12)
With me you will:
- Gain a holistic and in-depth understanding of your course material and the syllabus.
- Discover new strategies and tactics you teacher won’t teach in class, which are paramount for providing band six responses.
- Tackle the most challenging questions together to develop strategies and tactics, which you can apply to questions outside my lessons and can ask for my assistance via email 24/7*.
- Have access to my personal notes which were typed up on OneNote by using multiple sources (6+), accompanied with hand drawn diagrams, explanatory information and also other resources(e.g. questions, power points etc.) which I have under my belt to achieve a band 6 in these subjects.
- Have emotionally enjoyable lessons and also be motivated to achieve more than you think you’re capable of
The Lessons:
- Flexible with location (based on your convenience and comfort)
- *= 3+ lessons a week = 24/7 email assistance

Email: mikail_mermi9779@hotmail.com
Viber: 0430860394
Whatsapp: 0430860394

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait are you graduating in 2016 for Uni?

/When did you undertake the HSC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)