If you hate English, you must post here in celebration (1 Viewer)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
AHHAAH
AHHAH
HAHAHHAHAHA
NO MORE ENGLISH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EAT IT BOARD OF STUDIES HAAAAAAAAAAH

If you do 3u/4u English, you do not belong here
Oh God, I never want to hear that word ever again

Drewx

HSC
YES 13 AND A HALF YEARS AND IT'S ALL OVER, I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS DAY.

I'll celebrate the 23/5 everyday for the rest of my life.

Scinery

HSC
sigh okay i don't belong here but my hatred for advanced english is greater than all of everyone elses combined.

3u is easykill, 4u is lol

and i've never looked forward to maths more in my life lol

WOOO

boganxcore

HSC
sigh okay i don't belong here but my hatred for advanced english is greater than all of everyone elses combined.

3u is easykill, 4u is lol

and i've never looked forward to maths more in my life lol

WOOO
+1

english extension is soooooo much easier than advanced it's ridiculous

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Yay, who the fuck cares what the director is trying to say now. Who gives a fuck about the technique the author probably didn't know they were using it and best of all no more quotes to memorise!

TechnIx

HSC
N/A
YES! FUCKING OATH! WOOHOO! And to top it off, I think I did OK (as opposed to shithouse, which is what I expected to go) 23/10 will always be remembered as the day I never had to write another essay ever again in my life (Well, at least not for a LONG time) Mathematics & MX1 FTW. --- "YEEEEEAH" Analyse this statement in reference to at least (N)ONE of your related texts. lol :)

pman

Banned
HSC
I am proud to say that i can officially speak english, i now never have to do so again. Das ist gut, ja

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
Lol, I'm overjoyed that it's finally over (about timeeeee..!!), depressed that I've probably screwed up my ATAR thanks to English.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Happiest day of my life :D ~and to top it off, it was actually a really good exam :)and now its time for supermathsmode 8D

Courtny

HSC
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!
Never been happier, Cya later English :)

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Yay, who the fuck cares what the director is trying to say now. Who gives a fuck about the technique the author probably didn't know they were using it and best of all no more quotes to memorise!
+1 I always thought that way about techniques/structure and a text. I swear the author doesn't even think about that shit! !

boganxcore

HSC
i heard it said that every asians worst nightmare is now over... hahahaha so racist but still quite humourous.

Stephie-Rae

HSC
WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Words can't describe how happy i am that i never have to write an english essay again in my life =D

ashleighjade

HSC
Describe, with reference to no texts whatsoever, your joy at finishing highschool English forever... FUCK. YES. 20/20!!!!!!!! LOL - I'm so happy I'm about the explode, hahaha. But, ahem, Ancient History now. Never been so happy to look at my core texbook lol. (Ancient, ftw!!!) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) Fuck you, mod c. Fuck you. >=O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)