• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If you could kill... (1 Viewer)

If you could kill one of these bands, which would it be?

• Total voters

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
whats the difference between typing ratfuckers and rat******s ?
A series of consecutive asterix compared to a series of random letters.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
In essense, the letters are random. The letters may only be recognised as being an order due to your interpretation of a combination of these letters and the resulting meaning attached. In general terms, by themselves they mean nothing, and as such may be considered random.

mack

Banned
HSC
Shit, some people in here need to get stand up gigs. Their comedic talent is going to waste by only making wisecracks on an internet forum. Go forth, comedians of tomorrow and spread your talent.

HSC
mack said:
Shit, some people in here need to get stand up gigs. Their comedic talent is going to waste by only making wisecracks on an internet forum. Go forth, comedians of tomorrow and spread your talent.
you can spread my comedic tallent any day ;)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mack said:
haha repped! :p

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
but since the word does have meaning, the letters wern't in a random order
Meaning is purely interpretive and depicts your own personal construct. I may have a different meaning than you do for certain words. Thus, essentially the same word could mean different things, thus proving language in general is a fallacy and inappropriate as a form of communication but more importantly proving the randomness of words and associated meanings.

God damn, im a fucking idiot.

mack

Banned
HSC
You don't have to be smart with wit like that. You'll be hearing from my agent shortly concerning some gigs round Sydney.

HSC
absolution* said:
Meaning is purely interpretive and depicts your own personal construct. I may have a different meaning than you do for certain words. Thus, essentially the same word could mean different things, thus proving language in general is a fallacy and inappropriate as a form of communication but more importantly proving the randomness of words and associated meanings.

God damn, im a fucking idiot.
just admit that you're wrong, and that you also have generally shitty taste in music.
haha pearl jam.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Pearl Jam? I cant remember recently saying a liked them. Though its nice to see you have taken such a keen interest in my music taste. Well done.

mack

Banned
HSC
Eddie Vedder forgets the words to his own songs, which caused me to laugh at him. Also the roadcrew need to stop cementing Mike McCready's feet into the stage. It just aint good showmanship.

HSC
absolution* said:
Pearl Jam? I cant remember recently saying a liked them. Though its nice to see you have taken such a keen interest in my music taste. Well done.
i remember everything.
and someone who acts as elitist as you certainly has very shit taste.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
mack said:
Eddie Vedder forgets the words to his own songs, which caused me to laugh at him. Also the roadcrew need to stop cementing Mike McCready's feet into the stage. It just aint good showmanship.
To be honest, Pearl Jam are fucking boring live and not worth the money to go and see them unless you really enjoy listening to their music. Id agree with that.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
i remember everything.
and someone who acts as elitist as you certainly has very shit taste.
Ok. So name my favourite bands, since you seem to know so much about my shitty taste.

HSC
absolution* said:
My favourite band of all time is probably Pearl Jam. But yeah, i havnt listened to them for a at least a year or so.
Technicially and musically id prolly say Led Zeppelin were/are the best band in the world. Of bands that are still around today id say Sigur Ros despite not having much of a back catalogue. Id also put the Clash and Sex pistols as well as the Ramones up there as well when it comes to punk.
hahaha
wheres artfag when you need him to laugh at someones inferiority

artfag

Banned
HSC
you like the arcade fire and muse ha ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)