IF i guy is VERY keen/interested... (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
omg u answered it for me. PERSONAL INSECURITIES lol
i have those! thats what it must be!

i mean, not sounding so up myself (hahahahaha)
i meet guys, theyre great i get along with them, theyre funny, hot, everything.. omg i can see myself going out with them!
we talk for a bit over the fone
but when it comes to actually making effort.. to meet up with them, go on a date... (im talking for potential relationship)
i kind of put of doing this!
I DONT KNOW WHY?!?

its not like im scared.. i feeel like.. if i have to pick from one, then bye bye goes to meeting so many beautiful people lol

i think i like having toooo much fun with my friends, or jst 'seeing' people and hooking up (fark that sounds bad.. lol)
but then times come and its like.. aww i wish i had a boyfriend

i cant keep guys waiting lol.. ""yeah ill call u when im ready""

ok i jst read over what i wrote.. im totally confusing everyone! and my situation isnt even confusing.. ive just carked it! lol
You are exactly the type of girl/troll that I would never go out with.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Komaticom said:
The day I trip head over heels for any given girl is the day the planets are aligned.

Bah.
Same for me.

Only happened once.

Only a few moments ago I told her. (Again)

Now I am not going to talk to her a long time.

I'm going to miss how much we talked.

4-5 page emails everyday...while she was at work (longish story).

Seeing each other nearly everyday/hearing from each other nearly every day since the day I re-met her in September.

I was in love and still am, now I've as good as ended it.

She was the first girl I ever liked, and I liked her at age 18...it blossomed into what seemed to be love...but my bad really.

Fuck it...

Being too bitter here.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Komaticom said:
Hm... after blunting asking for her opinion of myself over the phone I squashed any emotions higher than "mild liking". I wonder why so many people find it hard to suppress emotions and forget about people...
We can't all be robots.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Although due to it being the internet, I couldn't tell whether or not you were being sarcastic Komaticon.

:/

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Re: Emotional brick wall

Fair enough. I've never liked any other girl however...so it hasn't been as easy to stamp her out.

I'm going to try now...stop talking to her as long as possible.

We made friends incredibly fast...and she was one of my best friends...but I liked her all the while...which made it very hard for me to do what I'm doing.

If anything it'll just make me miss her.

Edit: Komaticom, do you have MSN?

I somehow remember talking to you ages ago. >.<

Collin

HSC
N/A

If he's interested, he'll keep calling. But that's assuming you're real hot and he's not some shy bitch.

And like someone said, you seem like a commitment-phobe. If you want a boyfriend then stop slutting around.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A

Collin said:
If he's interested, he'll keep calling. But that's assuming you're real hot and he's not some shy bitch.
A guy kept calling me and I missed his calls at work. Now he has stopped calling.I want to call him,but now he probably thinks I was ignoring his calls and not interested,or maybe he lost interest? Should I still call?

Collin

HSC
N/A

Woah, old thread. Anyway, he might still be interested. Remember the point here is he thought YOU weren't interested because you ignored his calls, and most normal people don't keep ringing you forever -- unless they're lyke desperate psychopaths lolz. So he might still be keen; give it a go eh?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

It's weird, just explain you actually were really busy and make sure YOU ask him out.

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
How often should you be calling her so that its obvious you like her?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

Komaticom said:
I was being dead serious, though I'm not physically a robot. Too skinny and weak to be one.

*checks watch* It's 11pm. Sarcasm and humour stops running in my posts after 9pm on weekends.
um... Argo?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A

Collin said:
Woah, old thread. Anyway, he might still be interested. Remember the point here is he thought YOU weren't interested because you ignored his calls, and most normal people don't keep ringing you forever -- unless they're lyke desperate psychopaths lolz. So he might still be keen; give it a go eh?
Thanks.
That's true.He seemed really keen when we first met,so I hope he is still interested:eek:

sunjet said:
It's weird, just explain you actually were really busy and make sure YOU ask him out.
Yeah I was thinking of mentioning that I'll be going out somewhere,or asking him if he will be there,or casually inviting him. I'll just see what happens when I speak to him.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
to be honest im at a loss as to why you quoted only that section of my statement to say that
because imo guys you cant read are the worst. girls are total hypothesisers and over analysers (well i know i am) - a guy who cant be worked out is a nightmare to me haha

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Born Dancer said:
because imo guys you cant read are the worst. girls are total hypothesisers and over analysers (well i know i am) - a guy who cant be worked out is a nightmare to me haha
haha I over analyse things too much too.. I try not too,but I can't help it.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
haha I over analyse things too much too.. I try not too,but I can't help it.
oh i know me too.
and when there are guys who are particularly vague or send mixed messages, ARGGHH!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)