If i do well in 4U Eng can Advanced Eng be disregarded (1 Viewer)

yehdatsrite

HSC
Hey guys,

I am doing 12Units at the moment, and doing 4U English, but I am flunking Advanced English.

I was wondering for my UAI, if i do well enough in both 4U and 3U english, would they not count my advanced english as part of my uai component, or is Advanced English A MUST COUNT subject?

Say if i get 4U English: E4
3U English: E4
Adv. Eng: Band 4
Remaining 8 Units: Band 6

Can Advanced English be disregarded if i do well enough in 3U and 4U english?

chopsticks0209

HSC
wait a minute.

if you do 4u, and if you flunk 3u and 4u beyond ANY means of saving, but if you do extremely well in 2u, does that mean they'll only take those marks?

because i'm actually doing incredibly BAD in 3u and 4u, so if you're correct, then Adv may be my saving grace ..

please please PLEASE tell me that if i do well in 2u those other two units don't count .. otherwise i might as well go and apply for TAFE right now.

HSC
chopsticks0209 said:
wait a minute.

if you do 4u, and if you flunk 3u and 4u beyond ANY means of saving, but if you do extremely well in 2u, does that mean they'll only take those marks?

because i'm actually doing incredibly BAD in 3u and 4u, so if you're correct, then Adv may be my saving grace ..

please please PLEASE tell me that if i do well in 2u those other two units don't count .. otherwise i might as well go and apply for TAFE right now.
They will both count, if you do 10 units or less

chopsticks0209

HSC
great. just GREAT.

*goes and applies for TAFE and jumps in the nearest lake*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)