If he likes you, he won't play mind games to "get" you (1 Viewer)

bangladesh

HSC
That's what I meant though, the lengths they go to just to get laid...

It's very sad.
not necessarily true. It is true for a lot of guys, but lots of guys have the opportunity to get laid and refuse to as they believe in sex after marriage/no casual sex.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
but lots of guys have the opportunity to get laid and refuse to as they believe in sex after marriage/no casual sex.
Thats very sad, i would be more than happy to switch oppounty and get laid whenever there a chance.... i would reject a girl on a basis if she believe in sex after marriage/no casual sex crap..... thats it..... i would have sex before marriage.... and if you don't like it, i will dump you...

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Thats very sad, i would be more than happy to switch oppounty and get laid whenever there a chance.... i would reject a girl on a basis if she believe in sex after marriage/no casual sex crap..... thats it..... i would have sex before marriage.... and if you don't like it, i will dump you...
Not sure if joking.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
So basically what you're saying is that you don't want a girlfriend, you just want to get laid and use her...

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
So basically what you're saying is that you don't want a girlfriend, you just want to get laid and use her...
Yeah... maybe your next on my list

LOL, jks.... im not that mean.... i treat my girl nicely

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I wouldn't be attracted to you anyway
your mind would change if you dared to see me in real life.... but anyways.... since i can't be fucked.... oh well... you lost your chance

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)