If all your friends where single (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
If all your friends where single would you want to be in a relationship?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
If all your friends where single would you want to be in a relationship?
only if they were living up the single life and having awesome fun, then i might feel bad for being attatched when going out wth them. but no, i could never want to be out of a relationship just because my friends were single

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Most of my friends are single, and it doesn't really have any effect on me. I'm happy in my relationship, they're happy being single. Win-win for all.

SweetSeasons

HSC
all my friends are taken.. which leaves me sitting at home alone on a friday/saturday night.. it kinda blows.. and i kinda feel like i only want a bf so i have something to do on the weekends.. which is a shitty reason to have a bf

and i sometimes wish that they where all single.. whihc is prolly a horrible wish.. but i'm sick of feelin lonely

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
all my friends are in relationships, and im single.
it doesnt bother me.
i see all my friends on a regular basis, we all go out together, sometimes with their boyfriends, sometimes without their boyfriends.
i get on with their boyfriends.
and no, i dont want to be in a relationship coz all my friends are in one.
if i ever get into a relationship, its because i actually want to be in one.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Yeah I know, I wouldn't just because every one else is.. that just ends up in people getting hurt...

I just wish my friends could find time for me as well.. not just my girl friends my guy friends too.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It seems whenever I'm in a relationship, all my friends are single. And now I'm single, all my friends are in relationships.

I don't mind all that much, except I when find myself in Sweetseason's position where I have nothing to do because they're all caught up in their respective relationship things.

But no, I don't want a relationship just for the sake of it.

davin

HSC
N/A
relationships, or lacks of relationships, just because of what other people doing is a horrible reason

PiGMAN

HSC
geeeez sweetseasons, just make a myspace already...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
it really doesent affect me. that being said, i know what its like when EVERYONE has someone except you

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
All my friends are single and I'm in a relationship. It's all good, because my boy is friends with my friends, thus making it easy to plan social engagements and whatnot.

I feel weird though, sometimes. When we go out my bf hogs me and I have to keep splitting my time, to make sure no one feels like I'm dogging them, you know? I can just picture my friends rolling teir eyes behind my back (which they never actually do).

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i feel a bit worried about me and my boyfriend and mu friends, because i met him through my friends, and therefore, we have the same friends. im really really good mates with his best friends. which is good in some ways but bad in others

olchik

HSC
It doesn't matter if you have met the right person. Being in relationship with the one you love is more important than going out and having fun with friends. But the best thing is to find a person who will understand you and let you go and chill with your friends from time to time:)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
some of my mates are taken, many are single. if you have a balance between just being with your mates and being with your bf (or being with your bf whilst with your mates) then everything should be fine. the only time i wouldnt want to be in a relationship is if i had a very clingy bf who was all over me when we were out with friends...luckily for me, he's been through that with his ex (his mates got annoyed at the fact that she was always there and always all over him), so we've agreed not to do a heap together when we're out with others (eg. not pashing, etc heaps in front of them)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I am happy for them, I'm not shitty I'm just sad because like speshly my close friends, we used to do everything together and this past year I've seen them all 4 or 5 times because they are always busy with their bf's...

Every time I talk to them about it, which isn't often, they tell me that I'm jelouse.. but even when I was with my ex I was sad about it because I always tried to spend time with them but they always nocked me back.

SweetSeasons

HSC
They are nice, I love em they are my friends, they are just arrogant drama types. But it's not just them, like I have different groups of friends I do stuff with and they ALL have partners.. except for like two girls, but they get a diff guy every weekend... which is not what I want.

Oh wello. I just wish it could be just us girls one more time... with my besties.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
all my friends are taken.. which leaves me sitting at home alone on a friday/saturday night..
do your friends hang out with u WITHOUT their boyfriends around?

i've noticed that a lot of girls tend to bring their boyfriends when they hang out with the girls, and i can't understand why. You have to babysit your guy and hang out with ur girls. There should be "girl-time" and "boyfriend-time". Given that, yes, it's good when a whole bunch of girls AND guys go out together, but it's a bit silly when all the girls are out together and one of the girls brings her boyf.

I don't know your friends all the situation very well, but it seems like they're more interested in hanging with their boys than with their buds. I remember you posting a while ago saying ur girls were trying to hook u up with a guy so that u weren't single anymore. You needed time to grieve, and they didn't understand that.

You should talk to them about it. If they don't understand, then I guess it is time to rethink your friends. Have u finished school? Going to tafe/uni/etc allows u to meet a whole bunch of new people.

You shouldn't have to go out with your girls and all their boys so that u end up as the 5th wheel. that's not fair. ask your girls for a girly night, with no boys. if they can't spend ONE NIGHT away from their boyfriends, then they have serious insecurity issues.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i have quite often been the only taken person in my group of friends. but it has never been a problem. in a relationship, you need to have a certain amount of time spent with your partner AND with your friends. if you are just with your partner all the time, your friends will seriously get the shits with you.
i hate the girl that always has her boyfriend with her EVERYWHERE. we had a girls night out, and my friend would bring her boyfriend. she has no license and he does, maybe thats the reason. but if he isnt invited somewhere, she wont go. and let me say, she is rarely invited anywhere anymore.
my boyfriend and i always ask if the other person is allowed to come when we organise to go out with friends and then we decide depending on who is going. if we are going to be the only couple there, we probably wont go together, and there is no problem with that.
i also hate the girls that bring their boyfriends along for a friends night and then sit their making out and talking to their boyfriend all night and ignoring the friends. grr they just cant leave them alone!
those girls have serious issues

SweetSeasons

HSC
My friends are kind of if they a re with their bf/gf they are with there bf/gf and no one else... And yah know when I see my girl friends I want it to just be the girls because you can go stupid and they aren't touching each other all the time lol.

I am going away to ulladulla with two of my friends who happen to be going out... That will be ok and he's kinda only comming cause he's the only one that can drive :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)