If a person really loves you (1 Viewer)

If your bf/gf really loves you (not like), he/she will remember the things you said.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
he/she will remember the things you said, like your birthday, how you like your steak, why you prefer this to that,..etc.

TRUE/FALSE?

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i would say its true
if she really loves you, then imo, all the details that you thought were minute, she would probably remember, ie what i dont like to eat, my birthday etc
basically if she remembers all the details then he/she really cares for you

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
is it possible that a person forgets your birthday but indeed loves you?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if they love you in the first place, they should remember your birthday
unless they have dementia

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Indeed.

Who forgot your birthday? :)
Someone I have feelings for. I think I told him my birthday before, but I am not sure.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
if they love you in the first place, they should remember your birthday
unless they have dementia
what if you told them your birthday before they fell in love with you?

EDIT: okay I get your message. You're saying if they loved you the time you told them about it, they will remember it.

ElenaV

Jordi's Pet
HSC
i say it depends on certain situations.
i forget things all the time. i just have a REALLY terrible memory. (and a mental illness lolz) but yes.. in my case it's not because i don't love him, it's because i have the most horrible memory in ever *shrugs*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tussitussa said:
what if you told them your birthday before they fell in love with you?
well before a relationship ever existed, the friendship is still there?
when you become friends with a person, do you not tell them your birthday when they ask you for it and vice versa?
frankly if you love the person, whether as girlfriend/boyfriend or just good friends, you should imo be compelled to know little bits of details
thats how i see it

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
it depends on how well they can remember things :p

uh, yeah :santa:
Yes it sometimes depends on how well a person remembers these things.. I know this person who has extremely good memory

he remembers details of the things you said, even the really small things you don't remember yourself.. but that doesn't mean he likes/loves me

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
lol he's not obsessed with me.. he's obsessed with Diane :)

True that it's impossible to remember every single thing a person said (frankly, who counts and keeps records of the number of times you said 'um' and 'ok') but if the person truly loves you, he/she must remember some details of what you said that he/she thinks matters to you. And it's a bit unusual to believe that birthdays do not matter to a person, in particular, a typical girl.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
brogan77 said:
That's a ridiculous expectation. Since when should I compelled to know minute details about every single person I form somewhat deep bonds with? It's frankly absurd.

Stop obsessing latvia and go to sleep.
im saying that from my point of view, you dont have to be compelled in following it
maybe i should reiterate my meaning of what minute details involve

one of my best friends is a girl....we basically talk about almost anything
in this case, we are not going out, but still share the deep bond and love that girlfriends/boyfriends have
to me, when friends actually remember my birthday, that itself means a lot to me, which is why i feel i have to know my other friends birthdays in order to repay the 'love' if you know what i mean
minute details imo may involve things like what thing/s really passionates her etc

maybe it should be time for nod land :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tussitussa said:
lol he's not obsessed with me.. he's obsessed with Diane :)

True that it's impossible to remember every single thing a person said (frankly, who counts and keeps records of the number of times you said 'um' and 'ok') but if the person truly loves you, he/she must remember some details of what you said that he/she thinks matters to you. And it's a bit unusual to believe that birthdays do not matter to a person, in particular, a typical girl.
when i say minute details, the number of words she speaks in a day, how many times she said um, what she wore is really unrelevant
noone really gives a shit about those
hell i dont

i cant believe im actually posting seriously on l&r
maybe im just in a reflective mood

Last edited:

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Birthdays don't matter to me. They're arbitrary and meaningless. I only celebrate them because they bring joy to others.
If you had a gf, would you think that
whether or not you remember your her birthday does not matter to her?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
brogan77 said:
Yeah but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about someone who latvia probably has a crush on, who merely considers a friend, but she wants more than this, but is unlikely to express it. He doesn't have the same feelings for her as she has for him, so he hasn't taken it upon himself to remember her birthday.

I don't sexpect anyone to remember my birthday, so i don't feel obliged to remember there's...it doesn't mean I don't...i just don't go out of my way to remember.
ok if thats the case, then from latvia's point of view, then hes not obliged to remember it, because they dont have the sense of connection that good friends have.

i guess if sally does feel love towards her crush, then i would assume she would remember important parts of that person's life, whilst her crush shouldnt have the same attitude as her, because he obviously doesnt feel the same way that she does

and ash, i appreciate your input here, what matters to me might not matter to you and vice versa

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Yes I've had girlfriends. Yes i've thought that. Yes i've remembered, because I knew it would make them happy...but he's not your boyfriend, so it's an irrelevant question.
So true.

Happiness is key.

All else..

goes back into the forest of imagination.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
when i say minute details, the number of words she speaks in a day, how many times she said um, what she wore is really unrelevant
noone really gives a shit about those
hell i dont

i cant believe im actually posting seriously on l&r
maybe im just in a reflective mood

it's good to be able to express one's insights
lovely exercise to surprise yourself at times
and possibly see through some deep part of yourself

hahah imagine how creepy it would be if someone actually remembers how many times you said a particular word like "basically"

and what you wore each day

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
id rather someone remember me what i wore, rather than how many times i said that word
the latter goes just a bit too far...almost an obsession

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)