iDVD Experience? (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
Just wondering whether anyone here's done any real work with iDVD. I was considering purchasing DVD Studio Pro 3 for my Powerbook, but only if iDVD can't do what I need it to. (I need scrollable-text.)

kewpid

HSC
Hmm, can't you install it and try it out? It should have come pre-installed if you have a super drive.

Callistogenic

HSC
kewpid said:
Hmm, can't you install it and try it out? It should have come pre-installed if you have a super drive.
I've already installed iDVD. I just wanted to know whether anyone's had sufficient experience with the software, so I can get it to do what I want it to, or not.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
if its anything like imovie (I know its not but..) it will have a pretty big user base on the net which produces "plugins" and faq's/howto's for the program (eg I have a user made scrollable text type of plugin for imovie. Cost me US$2). There are stacks of extras for imovie so Im willing to bet that there will be the same for idvd...*wishes he had a dvd writer as home movies on dvd would be tre cool*
I suggest doing a search first (if you havent) to see if you can save some money....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)