idol? (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Who is your model idol at the moment?

It was a recent question on "Kyle & Jackie O's hour of power"...so, I know there are other girls out there who obsess, or follow model/celebs; whatever you want to call it!

Come on; don't deny it; who are you obesessed with at the moment?

Me....Gemma Ward! She is SO gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
I don't like Gemma Ward. She's entirely too thin and if you see her new 'Obsession' ad, she looks very much like Gollum from LOTR.

I'd hardly call Paris a model.

At the moment i'm obsessed with Alessandra Ambrosio. She's just gorgeous. I'll post a pic in a sec when i find a good one.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
alessandra looks a bit too skinny for those boobs (in that pic anyway)

imo. gorgeous = someone with natural curves...eg. halle berry, julia roberts, etc

i dont really have an 'idol' as such...there are some people who i look up to, but because of what they've done for themselves, none famous models/actresses, just average people doing the best with what they've got

HSC
alby said:
alessandra looks a bit too skinny for those boobs (in that pic anyway)
No way. Victoria's Secret models are all like that. If anything, i'd be inclined to think that her boobs are small compared to the likes of Heidi Klum.

Plus, we're talking supermodels here, not average people, not even regular models - she gets paid a million for every photo shoot she does, so you'd expect her body to be an epitome of hotness.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
At the moment, I love Lily Cole. I think she is so beautiful in all shoots. I know I have some lying around on my computer somewhere, I'll post them later.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Hmm I like Allessandra, Miranda, Lily and also Natalia Vodianova ALSO........

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I don't like Gemma Ward. She's entirely too thin and if you see her new 'Obsession' ad, she looks very much like Gollum from LOTR.

At the moment i'm obsessed with Alessandra Ambrosio. She's just gorgeous. I'll post a pic in a sec when i find a good one.
yes, everytime i go to victorias secret on line, i always want all of the bras that she models because i think omg..

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
she looks better platinum or dark red imho. that homey colour washes her out and looks like a wig.

HSC
AlleyCat said:
she looks better platinum or dark red imho. that homey colour washes her out and looks like a wig.

if ur talkin bout rachel, yeh i know she looks better post the hot chick days but that was the pic i had on the page in my photobucket that was open... meh oh well

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:

I agree.I don't like Gemma ward either.To me she looks odd/weird., and too thin.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i love gemma ward. she's very unusual looking and can wear clothes beautifully. she also has a very nice walk. her look is malleable and she suits all styles, from sportswear to elizabethan inspired, which makes her a good investment.

i agree about that ad, though. if im thinking of the right one, where her ass is sticking out of the water? she can look so much better than that.

miranda kerr is also very cute, but only when she has really dark skin, like at the alex perry show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)