iDOG and i... (1 Viewer)

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
man, wats it with these new ipod assessories. This iDog thing looks great but sound quality is just shit

and on news i saw this other weird alien thing called i...something. Its so wacko.

But anyone who places the letter 'i' infront of anything is out to make some big bucks. = )

sunny

meh.
HSC
I saw a calculator in a kid's toy store the other day that was obviously meant to look like an iPod mini, with the same colours and shape design.

On the packaging it was called 'iCalc'.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
LOL, and they all have the thick clear plastic and shiny white material.

soon enuf they'll come up with an iCar , iHouse, iTree and i'X'

hahha, these companies arnt even apple.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well it’s common to commercialize new IT gadgets to increase profits in the hope that these gadgets will become must haves, although I must say the IPod is good enough on its own without the need for these extra gadgets. Then again there are better choices then the IPod on the market also…

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Well it’s common to commercialize new IT gadgets to increase profits in the hope that these gadgets will become must haves, although I must say the IPod is good enough on its own without the need for these extra gadgets. Then again there are better choices then the IPod on the market also…
iPod doesn't have a capital "i"!!!

malkin86

HSC
The thing that annoys me about the i-suite, though, is that whenever I want to find something quickly, I tend to type the first letter of the app's name when I have the applications window open... 'iEverything' doesn't help me much... :p

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
iRecon iM gonna iBuy so many iStuff for iMas this iYear...welcome to iTalk XD

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeh ive seen an itool or iadaptor or something, what it is is a cool little adaptor that fits every device known to man [ so they claim] so like... need to recharge your phone, your videocamera, need an adaptor to make your dcd player work and you are going on holidays so you need to save space... take your iadaptor p they have nothing to do with apple]

not only does the adaptor work for every device, it also works for all the common power ranges... like over here our outlets are 240v, in america they are different like maybe around 100v.... the iadaptor works there aswell, in Japan, prolly different again yet your adaptor will still work [ uinlike the one which came packaged with your device]

so yeh looked cool, but i dont travel that much

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
chocolate_lover, sorry I don’t have an iPod not really something to get angry or upset about I have now corrected the mistakes and sorry to all you people with an iPod how got upset by someone not calling it by its true name. But also if were picking up mistakes on iPod spelling then VanCarBus "ipod" shouldn’t that be iPod, but I don't think it really matters we all know what we were discussing.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
no worries, its only and i. and i dont iSupport the iPod because iRead a news paper article that they suck bigtime hehehe, too many breakdowns

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
lol nice pun and thanks for understanding I just think it was a little over the top since we all know what I meant iPod support or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)