idiosyncracies of skool uniform (1 Viewer)

how do u rate ur uniform?(10 is best)

Votes: 3 6.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 8 17.0%

Votes: 11 23.4%

Votes: 8 17.0%

Votes: 5 10.6%

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
i recently stumbled across the knowledge that a certain sydney catholic skool "don't-rape-me collage" (name has been modified) that requires its pupils to wear the skool blazer to and from skool regardless ot the temp.

please post any other idiosyncraices u have noticed

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ours was pretty good girls white shirt and red tartan skirt (diff patterns for jnr's n snr's)(varied anywhere in length from 1mm below the arse for yr 9 skanks to an inch below the knee for innocent yr 7's), boys white shirt (red for seniors) and grey pants..

they didnt really have too many rules about it...just so long as the top of your skirt at least met the bottom of your shirt...and no singlets...

aim54x

XccenTRiX
HSC
our uniform at MHS is simple navy pants and skool polos (navy 4 junior, whit 4 senior), black shoes and the option 4 a blue tartan skirt 4 d girls. formal uniform includes a shirt (pale ble 4 junior and white 4 senior), and the skool tie. very modern

elizarose

my school uniform is probably better in winter than in summer, because the uniform itself was really fitted and the bigger size you got the more scak like you became so it was much of a muchness. Winter on the other hand was a white longsleeve peter pan collared shirt for the juniors and seniors was the same shirt but with verticle sky blue stripes. This then went with a blue tartan pleated skirt and ultra hot royal blue stockings!! sexy!! most of the year round we could hide our winter shirt with the even sexier school jumper but this only worked until the weather was un beareable and we then had to bear all!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
um one of my friends went to _- - - - - - - - - - - , and she told me that they had to wear their blazer at all times in public (even when catchign the train home and stuff) and that if a jumpr was seen on you after school whilst you were eating or whatever you would get detention

aim54x

XccenTRiX
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
um one of my friends went to _- - - - - - - - - - - , and she told me that they had to wear their blazer at all times in public (even when catchign the train home and stuff) and that if a jumpr was seen on you after school whilst you were eating or whatever you would get detention
that sounds like don't-rape-me collage. my friend was talkin bout this sort of policy ur friend happen to go there???

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
We have lemon shits all yea, tie and pants in winter, shorts in summer. Girls have options of skirt/slacks in winter and dress/shorts in summer.

And the yellow shirts are practically see through, ie if someone wears a shirt with writing on underneath you can read it.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
aim54x said:
that sounds like don't-rape-me collage. my friend was talkin bout this sort of policy ur friend happen to go there???
does it start with a

M ___ college?

lol

aim54x

XccenTRiX
HSC
Xayma said:
We have lemon shits all yea, tie and pants in winter, shorts in summer. Girls have options of skirt/slacks in winter and dress/shorts in summer.

And the yellow shirts are practically see through, ie if someone wears a shirt with writing on underneath you can read it.
that is horrible, yet useful. u could wear something offensive underneath. i would see u guys wearing at least 2 layers even in weltering summer heat.

i sympathise 4 u

aim54x

XccenTRiX
HSC
Xayma said:

out of interest, wat did u rate ur uniform as???

i was 4

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Is that the pink dress??
Whenever we came to Sydney on excursions and saw you guys, we laughed. How harsh of us.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
ours was simple and we liked it... that's the great thing about gov schools

for seniors that is...
navy skirt and light blue blouse for the girls and grey shorts/trousers and a light blue polo for the boys

same uniform all year round. then we had either blazers or college jackets aswell

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
does it start with a

M ___ college?

lol
I think I know what school its is...... interesting take on the name

hint: all girls in the "inner" Sydeny area

my school has a pretty tough uniform policy...its good IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)