• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (1 Viewer)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
redmax said:
Israeli nose-poking into the aid ship(s), previous causing 9 deaths and the recent one name after British teenager activist, cannot be justified in more than just one vicious rationale ~ self-defense. Netanyahu is so scared of poor Palestinians that he hallucinates them taking over his illegitimate state anytime soon. In one way, this could be peacefully done by negotiating with the ship crew to let Israeli navy inspect the ship and then let it enter Gaza. However, the blockade of ship(s) including the one bearing national flag of the ONLY muslim country which has military ties with Israel and then killing of 9 activists, is a shot in Israel's own feet. This time it wont escape with impunity, the severe consequences are afoot.
I agree, but I doubt Israel will face anything but minor consequences. They've gotten away with far worse crimes in the past.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

Your first point is ridiculous. You are not allowed to attack anyone and enforce a national policy, such as a blockade, in international waters. Furthermore, your phrase 'humanely killed' is quite frankly bullshit. You can't 'humanely kill' someone because

a) they don't want to be killed and

b) shooting someone repeatedly with hight tech assualt guns is in no way humane.

Also, how many times do I have to tell you international journalists and activists carrying aid in full view and with maximum publicity towards Israel in a flotilla is obvious evidence they are not terrorists. A terrorist covertly infiltrates a place iwth many innocent civilians and then attacks them, they do not come in a highly publicised flotilla via boat with journalists and metal poles, knives and axes.

Furthermore, whilst Israeli soldiers were attacked, they also instigated the ocnfrontation by provocatively boarding boats at 5am via ziplines and fully-armed. They have ahistory of violence against innocents and I do not blame activists on board for being shit-scared and reacting as anyone else would, attack the threat. After all, there was nowhere to run and the high chance they would have been shot anyway in a typical 'IDF accident'.
1. Gaza territorial waters are under the Jurisdiction of Israel, and Israel has the right to blockade Gaza. Israel has the right to board ship in international waters if they are heading towards the blockade zone.

2. If they dont want to be killed, then they should not attack soldiers with deadly weapons. They shot, they stabbed and they clubbed soldiers with an intent to kill. IDF Soldiers have the right to self defence, including the right to kill those who tried to kill them.

3. The ship on board CCTV shows the "peaceful" protesters preparing weapons and attacking Israeli boats even before soldiers started boarding their ship.

They got what they asked for, they resorted violence and they got killed in the process. Frankly speaking, I hope they all burn in hell while I sip my luxury champagne watching French Open Tennis on Fox Sport.
:drink:

B1gb0yjames

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

soldiers started boarding their ship.

They got what they asked for, they resorted violence and they got killed in the process. Frankly speaking, I hope they all burn in hell while I sip my luxury champagne watching French Open Tennis on Fox Sport.
:drink:
im raping your mum right now.

like, im inserting my islamic circumcised penis inside her anus. BTW she likes brown muslim dicks.

HSC
N/A
I think that applies more to Israel given that they're almost always the aggressor in any situation.

HSC
N/A
Yeah right.

Google

About 75% of those results come from Israel. I'm gonna doubt the truth behind those words FOR SOME REASON.

---

Anyway, if it's ok for Israel to say that these people were terrorists, then it's ok for these activists to tell the Israelis to go back to where they came from: Auschwitz.

Garygaz

HSC
you're a fucking scumbag thinking talking about the holocaust is okay.

Lipin

HSC
Yeah right.

Google

About 75% of those results come from Israel. I'm gonna doubt the truth behind those words FOR SOME REASON.

---

Anyway, if it's ok for Israel to say that these people were terrorists, then it's ok for these activists to tell the Israelis to go back to where they came from: Auschwitz.
Yeah the videos the IDF are uploading to their youtube account are completely fake.

azzi021

HSC
I think this thread is stupid. It does nothing but advocate violence and hate.

Most of you guys are living in Australia, nearly all of you dont even know what war feels like, so nothing justifies the hatred spewing from your mouths.

grow up idiots & get an education, maybe after your views could hold creditability.

mh28

HSC
Before blindly accepting all the anti-semitic and anti-Israel garbage that the media enforces, consider a few points:
1. In the fleet, there were 6 ships. Israel asked each of these ships to go through Egypt or Ashdod to be checked before being sent to Gaza. This is standard procedure and 5 of the 6 ships willingly obliged which poses a question, did the other have ulterior motives in making a political statement? Israel has every right to send the ships to other ports and surely a humanitarian ship delivering aid would not be bothered by the formalities.
2. The aid organisation sent by Turkey is called the IHH. In the past, the IHH has been found to have links with both Hamas and Al Qaeda. Do you really think that an organisation linked with the same organisation that coordinated the September 11 attacks is composed of merely innocent humanitarians?
3. According to the San Remo conference, Israel owns and controls the area around Gaza. Controversial as the blockade may be, it is legally binding to the same degree as the prohibition against shooting in international waters. By attempting to break the blockade, the ship was breaking law.
I am not saying that Israel approached the situation in the best way possible, but one must understand that there no party was innocent.
Try understand a different perspective before ignorantly accepting whats on the news.

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
Re: Israeli MP: Israel started shooting first (flotilla incident)

So the latest aid ship was intercepted.

Anyone want to provide me with a logical reason behind this. Everyone including Israel knows that the MV Rachel Corrie wasn't carrying nuclear bombs or anything like that.
It's called customs, generally you can't just sail cargo ships to places without the receiving authorities checking it.

bazrah

HSC

Most of you guys are living in Australia, nearly all of you dont even know what war feels like, so nothing justifies the hatred spewing from your mouths.

grow up idiots & get an education, maybe after your views could hold creditability.
Although I don't usually care for correcting spelling online, I thought this was a special case due to the irony of the statement. It's spelled credibility.

HSC
N/A

I'm pretty sure all of us here know a lot more about this than you do, you stupid hippie.

HSC
N/A
Re: Israeli MP: Israel started shooting first (flotilla incident)

It's called customs, generally you can't just sail cargo ships to places without the receiving authorities checking it.
Yeah but generally, this isn't an equivalent situation.

EDIT: Also, think of how much face that Israel could have saved by letting that boat in. Think about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)