Ice Age (1 Viewer)

forevaunited

HSC
Hey I was considering doing Ice Age as a related text to the concept of a physical journey. I understand that the film does indeed portray a journey and the concepts behind it, like 3 diverse animals embarking on a journey in which they learn to cope with each other, and eventually form a strong bond, but i suppose what im lacking are specific techniques that relate to showing this journey.

Just wondering if anyone else is doing/has done this and if they have any advice on how to tackle a question that is specifically referring to the techniques?

The only thing that i could think of was the fact that snow is featured in many of the early shots, foreshadowing the hardships and obstacles that they will have to overcome on their journey. On another note, not really sure how i could use it, but the side-plot of that little squirrell and his quest to get that nut thing? im sure there is something i could chuck in about the motivations that drive him to continue with his journey .. . i dunno .. . lol your thoughts about anything please . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)