iam so F****ed (1 Viewer)

sluttyho

man, i've bn getting a string of bad marks...............really down, need some encouragement, i wanna drop out of school and become a dole bludger! heLP!!!!!!!!!!!..................

bobo123

HSC
do you like money? ($$$)?
lots and lots of $$$?
if -> (yes)
-stay in school

if-> (no)
that means you want to get the dole
dole -> ($$$)
which then infers that you like ($$$)
love ($$$) -> (yes)
-stay in school

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
aww cheer up gal ~!!!!

dun drop out now~ you've already come so far into the year.. it'd be pretty silly to let it all to waste :mad1:

yeh... bad marks are depressing... :bomb:
but you've only done school assessments so far; you've still got the trials and the hsc to improve~ (don't think you can't improve cuz we're so far into the topics it's too late... it's not; even if you can't do everything if you put your mind to it, you can do heaps)

bad marks aren't the end of the world..
hsc isn't the end of the world...

just take things as they come, and put your mind to trying your best =) okayyyy?????

stay cool~! :jedi:
(dayum how fun are these emoticons heheheh)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think your standards may be a bit high too
u goto North Sydney Girls, so u aren't exactly dumb
u should be intelligent to realise that its not over yet - seriously, u can make it all up by doing well the HSC exams

sluttyho

thats wot i keep hearing 'make it up later' but c'mon if ur getting like say 50s and 60s in certain subjects, as if you can possibly make up THAT much!!!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
trust me, u can. last yr for half yearlies i got 53% in pe (pe was my best and favourite subject in junior school) i was so pissed off (although i had a shocking run of events leading to the half yrlys) but i turned it around for the yearlies and got 87%.

Dont drop out....or if you think you have to, see about doing the hsc through tafe or something........you can extend your time to do it to suit you i think (someone correct me if thats wrong please!) just do what you have to do to stay sane.............cos if this is upsetting you so much, then it cant be good for you.

stay safe and look after yourself

parko :D

Juliet

HSC
If your really desperate for motivation then try this:

- think about all the people who are dumper than you but still say at school.
- think of the people less forunate than you, who don't even have food to eat.
-Think how LUCKY you are in live in Australia, a free country, to have the opportunity to have an education.
- how smart you are to be in a selective school in the first place. I for one tried getting into selective and didn't make it.
- think of all the parents in asian countries who send their children here to school, and all the kids who would grab the opportunity you have.
- think of the young people in India, a place where people are working their guts out to get $80 a week.
-talk to the students from asian who will tell you how hard life is where they came from.
- And a least we have unemployment benefits here. I heard there's no such thing in India.

Hope that's helped you sluttyho. :eek:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by sluttyho
thats wot i keep hearing 'make it up later' but c'mon if ur getting like say 50s and 60s in certain subjects, as if you can possibly make up THAT much!!!
Gimme a break
I got 51% in my Trial HSC for Physics, and 45% or so in the Half-yearly, and my overall HSC mark for Physics was 82 - so speaking from experience, you can make up THAT much

sluttyho

thanks guys, i think i've kicked myself out of the hole i was in and started thinking realistically...i mean, ( and i hope i speak for all) if one tries and sticks with sth till the end, at least they'll make themselves proud-no matter what the result is.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
look it arent too LATE
you can still achieve high marks, work at it and you will,
why give up now u still got half the yr left and the HSC

i know people hu stuff up so bad last yr in the 1st half of yr 12 and yet they turned they marks around and got above 85 UAi.. anything is possible

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
I was literally _failing_ maths (30-40% on tests) and I was just scraping in passes in English, but I ended up with UAI of 85-ish.

Don't throw in the towel yet.

Juliet

HSC
Originally posted by sluttyho
thanks guys, i think i've kicked myself out of the hole i was in and started thinking realistically...i mean, ( and i hope i speak for all) if one tries and sticks with sth till the end, at least they'll make themselves proud-no matter what the result is.
No problem mate!:D

fatfatcherry

hey slut...its cherry...

muhahah so hows ur habibi??

oh harlooo...u just got ur report a few days ago and ur coming top ten in two damn subjects and u think ur doing really shit at school? gurl...r u out of ur mind?!?! wake up! ur doing fine...stop putting so much pressure on urself...

btw...did u get my voice msg??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)