I Would Just Like To Announce That It Was So Damn Easy!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
well if youve got so many friends why are you spending all your time here? why dont you go and get off with one of your many model girlfriends/sisters instead of coming here to be such a retarded moron?

haha i got bitches galore why would i be sucking up to anyone especially someone i havent got a fuking clue who they are never seen or heard of em before

lol u have friends what ur sisters 6 year olds they dont count
i have many friends thats why i dont soend my lifetime posting on a shitty forum :apig: :apig: :rolleyes: :cool: :D :) :eek:

:insight

hahahahahahahahha dude that is all i can say.

This Sourie/stop booting me whatever your name be is an absolute funny bastard! i'm gonna get flammed to the shithouse for saying this (and its only my first post, way to start :p ) but how is this guy not an absolute crackup! inzaman could be a fat, pimply prick outside of here - nobody knows. but in writing he's IMO actually quite humourous. sure his manipulation of quotes to simply turn the argument back on the other person is a bit poor but most of the time he has something fresh to counter with and regardless of spelling, he does have a relitively good grasp of the english language and abstract nouns.

it is a concrete observation that most of you here have taken this dude waaay too seriously. i couldnt give a shit what you do but - i've had a good half hours entertainment reading through this thread. poor sourie fighting the battle on his own. while i think a great deal of his insults (eg - small penis, low self esteem) are merely a casting off of his own personal insecurities onto others to make him feel better (its the classic bully syndrome)... he's still got some merit.. its HIS viewpoint after all and ALL viewpoints are valid. too bad the argument had to venture into the racial slur department :rolleyes: the easy way out guys..

anyway must be off for some study, got extention english exam tomorrow (individual against the establishment), hey, maybe i could use sourie as a related text :p lol... NOT! "you idiot!"

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I dont think anyone here is taking him seriously. We just enjoy the fun of paying him out. If you would like to be a part of this join 'I Hate Sourie' in the school forum. :D :p

Stop Booting Me

Originally posted by mannnnndy
I dont think anyone here is taking him seriously. We just enjoy the fun of paying him out. If you would like to be a part of this join 'I Hate Sourie' in the school forum. :D :p
no...you lame jokes do not count as paying me out as they are more paying you out about how damn lame you are and how your ugly face in this forum is not frowned upon as no one can see it!

Fry

ease up with the fiery temper, sourie. just because u did so bad in the exam doesnt mean u have to take it out on everybody in this forum.

Christine

beige member
HSC
this forum??? go to almost any forum and he's been a dickhead..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)