I went to submit photo and travel concession but its already all ticked green?? (1 Viewer)

Yechan

HSC
N/A
After enrolling I went to submit photo and travel concession but its already all ticked green. I use to attend USYD a long time ago and have had a campus card. Does this mean that they will use my old photo and no more changing needs to be done?

Do continuing students change their photo for concession card every year as well?

Also email from my old faculty seems to still be there, is there a way to totally delete information from my old course at myUNI??

SweetRapture

HSC
If it's ticked green already, then they most probably already have a photo of you in their database. I don't think you'd be able to delete the information from your old faculty on your myUNI page, but maybe if you call up the admins or someone from the uni that deals with the admin things, they could.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
No, continuing students do not get to change their photos. :(

joeyT93

HSC
Hey everyone,

I'm also in the same situation as Yechan, so does this mean if both the online submission photo and travel concession declaration is ticked green, I don't have to submit a new photo and declare my travel concession? By the way I have also just transferred from my old usyd course to a new one...

Thanks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)