• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I was molested in a bus... (1 Viewer)

shadybaby

HSC
Today I was molested in a bus, I used this to deal with the pervert.

If you were me, how would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
does it actually hurt when a guy gets kicked in the balls or are they over exaggerating

HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't call it 'pain' but it's an extremely bad kind of feeling/sensation

HSC
It's like giving birth to a watermelon
I can't imagine that :haha:
believe me it hurts. even just a small tennis ball being deflected of something and grazing it hurts.
AHAHA. A few years ago, I was playing basketball with my friend, and somehow I managed to elbow him in the groin and he had tears in his eyes. Tbh I thought he was over exaggerating
I wouldn't call it 'pain' but it's an extremely bad kind of feeling/sensation
Is it numb?
Depends how square on
how about dead square?

Also. What is with guys and them trying to kick each others doodles? I had friends over and somehow they were chasing each other around the house trying to kick each other

How do you all know what it's like to be kicked in the balls anyway? Is this a common thing?

HSC
Uni Grad
nah more of a sick tingly feeling, but it works it's way up to lower belly area and is just yuck

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
its a different sort of pain. the pain fibres are visceral pain fibres and therefore do not really localise and its more of a dull throbbing pain. its very different to those in subcutaneous tissue (i.e. under skin).

HSC
well it is pain but it's not comparable to any other kind of pain, the feeling is unique

wot Freshy said
its a different sort of pain. the pain fibres are visceral pain fibres and therefore do not really localise and its more of a dull throbbing pain. its very different to those in subcutaneous tissue (i.e. under skin).
Yo, doc.
What's the female equivalent to the pain experienced by dudes when they're kicked in the balls?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)