I wants a new monitor (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
What is up my African-American brethren?
I'm in the market for a new monitor, mainly for playing the pokers. I'm looking for 19 inch or above, and cheaper is always best. I also want to use this monitor to watch tv with, because the tv in my room is really shit. And I also want to play my Wii on it, but I'm not sure if this is possible. If you find one that does I'll love you forever.

So basically:
- 19 inch+
- TV
- Play video games
I'm not tooooo fussed about how expensive it is, but I really don't want to be blowing a whole lot on it.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
You can get a monitor where u can connect the Wii and watch TV at Capitol Computer store.... Last time i check the cost was bout $389. Hope this help =p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Just bought a 19" Widescreen from MSY for $229. Seems alright so far.

bassistx

HSC
My dad's a computer freak and we've got 39856325 monitors in the garage, all about that size. If you're still interested, I'll ask.
I watch TV, play games (PC games) and stuff on the one I'm using now and I think it's 19" or 21". I can't remember.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
zehurricane said:
You can get a monitor where u can connect the Wii and watch TV at Capitol Computer store.... Last time i check the cost was bout $389. Hope this help =p
This product is equipped with not only the standard CPU input, but also AV and possibly TV inputs as well? So I don't have to buy a TV tuner for my pc?

That would be sick.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
chicky_pie said:
try www.orangeit.com.au they have a list of monitors for sale, and the prices is probably better than other computer stores.
I just checked the site, their shit is about $60 more expensive than MSY. You fail, hard.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
withoutaface said:
Just bought a 19" Widescreen from MSY for $229. Seems alright so far.
What kind of brand did you get and what kind of warranty did it come with? I'm thinking of either a 19" or 22", but not sure if the extra cash is going to be worth it for the $22 (currently have a 19").

I heard 22" is the sweet spot nowadays for movies and games?

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
go go 22" ^^ my is L226 wtq. if you looking for a 22" look for the one with the HDCP because this or next year this is like a important thing gor your computer to display HD content

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Graney said:
This product is equipped with not only the standard CPU input, but also AV and possibly TV inputs as well? So I don't have to buy a TV tuner for my pc?

That would be sick.

i know about the av input but not sure with the tv input.
if you want a monitor like that i rather go buy a HD tv.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
zehurricane said:
i know about the av input but not sure with the tv input.
if you want a monitor like that i rather go buy a HD tv.
ive got a samsung HD-TV for $699, its got all the AV/HDMI/PC outlets, perfect for gaming, plus the Tv has its own speakers.

save up, and get a HD-TV..

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Omium said:
ive got a samsung HD-TV for $699
May I enquire how big that is sir? That's about twice what I would pay for a pc monitor, it would want to be good.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Omium said:
ive got a samsung HD-TV for $699, its got all the AV/HDMI/PC outlets, perfect for gaming, plus the Tv has its own speakers.

save up, and get a HD-TV..

I got that tv (30 inch) it not that great. If you get a monitor that can do 1900x1200 then u will get 1080p on ur monitor. my lg monitor is giving out 720p.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I'd stay away from BenQ, just because I worked around the screens. Pieces of shit indeed.
*shrugs* my BenQ 17" never had any problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)