i want my major work back!!!! (1 Viewer)

isitjax

HSC
N/A
well- just a bit anxious......
how long did it take u guys to get ur essays back??? i handed mine in first week of this term... which would be about a month???? :p :p :cool: :angry: :devil: :chainsaw: :sleep: :giddy: :torch: :lol:

hust testing the smileys out !?!?11!!

Plebeian

And also how thorough the teachers are marking it...

We handed in ours on the first day back this term, and have about 14 people in our class. They're apparently being double-marked so that will make it take a bit longer. They might be ready now, but we have trials, so we won't get them back until week 6.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i handed in in the last week of last term and got it back first week this term :D

Vuki

HSC
We got ours back in 6 days I think, they were extremely efficient about it (and it WAS double marked).

And about 15 students...

launcher169

Lord of Chaos
HSC
i handed mine in at the end of last term - man that was too bad i had to do 3 major assessments in a week
yeah anyway i handed it in and i got mine back second week back i got 48/50 and man i was sooo happy of that mark!

Jezapbo

HSC
I think so, you'll probly find yours was, just you weren't told about it.

Ours is getting triple marked.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ours was double marked. took em 4 days 2 do it...but we havent got it back, coz we handed it in just be4 our trials, so we're not gettn it back til afterwards. *shudders* im with persephone, bonfire night is the only way 2 go!

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
silvermoon said:
ours was double marked. took em 4 days 2 do it...but we havent got it back, coz we handed it in just be4 our trials, so we're not gettn it back til afterwards. *shudders* im with persephone, bonfire night is the only way 2 go!
Im still convinced. we're having ours triple marked, cause of the amount of students.

SimpaticO

Happy Man
We handed ours in at the beginning of this term and we got it back just after the trials. So that was a period of 4 weeks i think. Considering the teacher who marked them that was quite fast! He usually takes about 6 - 8 weeks to mark a standard assessment.

I should've done my project on the various theories surrounding Marilyn Monroe's (Norma Jean Baker's) death. I'm a "bit" of a fan of hers if you haven't yet noticed!

Then again, I got 55/60 for my major project and got first place so I'm not really complaining. I think if it takes any more than 4 weeks to get your major work back then you should rightfully start asking some questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)