if ur wanting the perfect person
u should be the perfect person 4 them

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
beccaxx said:
yeah i guess thats how true love if formed.
but that person is perfect only to you..if you truly love them, their faults are perfect

slip

HSC
i think if you want the perfect person your stupid.

if you found a person who was perfect even, even if it was just your version of perfect you would either find it really boring, cause the greatest thing about relationships is the mystery, or you would be extremely jealous cause they are perfect in every way.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I think if you're wanting the perfect person you should invest heavily in chloroform and rohypnol.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Imagine dating/marrying a perfect person, they would show up your faults like white shirts show up stains D: Not good.

lei

HSC
beccaxx said:
I agree, if only life was that easy

HSC
N/A
noone is perfect - though people may seem to be .. true love apparantly blinds those who fall for it - who knows
flawed or flawless, the ideals are in fact in the eye of the beholder - duH!
look - if you want the perfect partner, then just be yourself - and eventually you will find em, because the perfect counterpart person thing will love you for you - not for some stupid act you put on in order to tryn be perfect..
anyhow - that was my 10cents worth

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i think people all have different definitions in this thread of what "perfect" means.

people saying "no one's perfect" yes, we understand that perfection is subjective and that no one really is, but i thought it meant "perfect" to the individual, in its romantic sense

and being a perfect person for them: you could also interpret that as, basically treating them right as well.

This is such a vague thread.

Big thoughts here

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
i think people all have different definitions in this thread of what "perfect" means.

people saying "no one's perfect" yes, we understand that perfection is subjective and that no one really is, but i thought it meant "perfect" to the individual, in its romantic sense

and being a perfect person for them: you could also interpret that as, basically treating them right as well.

This is such a vague thread.

Big thoughts here
i think perfection is simply perfection - no matter what form it takes
.. to each their own ..
so true with perfection
and it's true that this thread is vague - but it leaves room for deviation y'know..
to me, perfect is everything - from looks/personality to the treatment of you in a relationship .. it's all just gotta be correct..

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
treat people the way you expect to be treated

find someone who deserves you ....that is some advice some random guy once gave me at the doctors after striking up conversation

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
alby and uic have got it right

in the end everyone will agree there is no such thing as 'perfect', but would also like to romanticise anything and everything aboutmeeting someone till it becomes perfect and all lovely

ie the girl who dates the drug dealer and falls in love with him - saying hes "perfect"

in her eyes and in that time and place that might be so- but its not what other people would consider perfect

yet there are people who raise their expectations of attainable perfection, to purely bliss in a sense

im rambling on here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)