I think I'm moving..uni's that is..!! (1 Viewer)

Ava

HSC
Ahhh i don't know what to do!

I recieved an offer for Commerce at NSW....everyone is telling me to take it, and I'm getting all giddy about it, since I didn't think i would get any offers from other unis. I mean, I failed my 2nd semester of french!

Anyway, what would happen if I decided to accept the offer from NSW?

Do I have to withdraw from my degree at maq? The thing is....I transferred from Arts to HRM for this year, but they haven't sent me that email for my online enrollment thingo via eStudent yet....so where does that leave me?

So confused!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If you accept, then it goes through UAC's database, and they tell the uni, its all automated (or should be)

Tabris

HSC
Should u accept, u withdraw from Macq and begin at UNSW, problem is, not all your subjects u did will be taken credit for so u might have to study some subjects equivilant to what u did, like Grizzly.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i would take it dude. can i ask what your GPA and your UAI was? you can PM if you want

sad to see you go before you even began

about getting into HRM at MQ, go onto estudent and click "UG re-enrolment" and click "course details". if you got in it should have something about HR there. thats how i knew i got accepted into the course before i was officially told. but if HR isn't there doesn't mean you didnt get in yet. its just a way of checking without waiting for official word

Last edited:

Ava

HSC
Tabris said:
Should u accept, u withdraw from Macq and begin at UNSW, problem is, not all your subjects u did will be taken credit for so u might have to study some subjects equivilant to what u did, like Grizzly.
Oh thanks!

I don't think credit for subjects will be a big issue, since I did Arts and didn't do any commerce subs under it. I did stuff like french, philosophy and politics. XD

fornstar PM-ed you :D

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure that you just have to enrol into UNSW and everything should be completed.

If you don't re-enrol into Macquarie then it just means you've withdrawn. (Would I still be able to access MyMQ/CareerHub and stuff?)

Ava

HSC
lol I ended up calling ses to make sure....and it is right, I don't have to do anything if I want to accept the offer from another uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)