I THINK I FAILED MY TRIALS. i am sad (1 Viewer)

polo sport

ive done my trials almost finished.
i think i failed.
i am so upset cuz ive done ok the rest of the year. and now ive virtually stuffed everything.
i mean i studied,, btu dunno......like i sat there thinking i cant do this. and ive never felt that way...like i juz couldnt answer the stupid questions.
is that normal? i hope so cuz i really duno wat ill do if i really have stuffed things up. like normalyy i think yeah mayb didnt do dat well.....but i think that about all of my exams.
i am sad.
:chainsaw:

Roors

HSC
omg i feel the same! i stuffed up my trials BIGTIME!! i dont wanna get my results bak. i have 2 more exams to make up for it, but i dont even feel like trying anymore!
I felt what u felt...like i was jus totally blank!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
You always think you did worse than you really did.
You can sail through an exm no worries, but have no idea about 1 or 2 questions, and come out in a panic, thinking only of those 2 questions, as though the whole exam had gone as badly.

xGSiR

HSC is slightly easier then trial exams right?
I think i pretty much stuffed up my english, SDD and maths in my trials :/ Done well with IT and Senior Science.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
It depends on how hard the school sets the exam though...the trials are notoriously harder, I guess because the school wants to prepare you for anything, but I think my schools trials were more or less on the same level as the HSC. (but I think the HSC markers were more generous than my school teachers)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i stuff my trials REALLY BAD.. and i got the results back which i knew gonna turn out shitty..
i still want to work my ass off, im aiming for a lower uni course but hey im happy with it even tho it not the direct field im heading into
Dont give up now, you never know the UAI might be even higher then expected..

anyways do remember its the RANK not the marks..

Last edited:

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
sukiyaki... you're so encouraging... =(
i've done well up to now and today i come out of the phys exam going fudge fudge fudge...
*sigh... (wanna cry)
trials suck.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Screwed up the two English tests, which was predictable, but I think I went ok in Maths and Biology.. only time will tell.

bridgetthemoose

stop worrying so much everyone, theres no need to buy into everyone elses stress. It's the hsc its been done before....eveyone else seems to survive it, what makes you think you won't?
and sure it seems hard at times but even if you screw something up or you dont go as well as you want to that shouldn't stop you achieving what you want to or following your dreams, getting a high uai and going to uni is really only one option for getting there.
just do the work, do you're best and you'll get the mark you deserve.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
as you are feeling sad now, would it help if I tell you that there's another person who is like you?

The slight difference is, I have done quitely badly in some subjects this year and stuffed up my trial as well. hope that helps!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Trials are only harder than HSC cos you have to prepare your notes as well as study. In HSC your notes are already prepared

~juju~

what a load of glumbums!

even tho u cant change whats done coz its done
u still have control over what happens in the next 65 days (& counting)

so u can either depress urself thinking abt how u f-ed everything up (which is usually a superficial over-reaction), OR start thinking about what went wrong & DO SOMETHING ABT IT!!!!!!

p.s. i also think i f-ed up some of my exams (esp eng, math ext2) but i choose to live in denial until i get my results

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
I was feeling really bad about everything before i came here. I've been going pretty good in most of my subjects in all my assessments and stuff (although they've been getting progressively worse.. lol) but I got pneumonia + a vomit-sickness on the first day of the trials and hadnt been able to study and ive been really run down. I know thats an excuse but ive been really stressed out about having gone really bad in them and how that will affect my uai.

i know, im not meant to stress cause theres other ways of getting into a uni course with a uai of 92... but its harder the other ways, id just like to get in first go.

im trying to study and stuff heaps now but ive got ext 2 english to do and a lot of music stuff (composition and 3 performances) so i dont have time!!

ok, theres my whinge for today. im hoping some one will come up and tell me that the trial marks dont *really* matter and that all my other good assessments will mean i'll get a uai of 100!! :) oh well.. it was worth a try..

i havent got the marks back for the trials, but hopefully they're not as bad as i think they'll be... :p

bbyGrL

don't worry i failed aswell...if that makes u feel better in any way.....LIKE I SERIOUSLY SCREWED UP

toisthbe

Evil Member
jus wondering, i know that for maths and physics and eco, that the hsc is easier than the trials...

but

wat about english standard?
cos i jus did my english tests, i got wasted in the modules, but the aos wasn't so bad?

is english easier at hsc or trials? or the same?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)