I need some help for a UAI estimate? (1 Viewer)

ChRiS_2004

Can anyone tell me whether i will achieve a UAI over 80 wiht the marks and ranks and the assesment marks calculated using the assessment scheldule that you receive at school?
Here is my hopeful HSC marks, the assessment mark and then the rank.

Advanced English HSC= 80 Assessment= 66 Rank= 3/13
General Maths HSC= 95 Assessment= 87 Rank= 1/58
Biology HSC= 80 Assessment= 85 Rank= 1/13
Society and Culture HSC= 85 Assessment= 80 Rank= 1/7
Geography HSC= 75 Assessment= 70 Rank= 1/6
Community and Family Studies HSC=85 Assessment= 95 Rank= 1/9

I also had to place misadventure due to parental split up during the exams. Mainly affected my CAFS exam.
Tahnks so much Chris. :D

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
going by your overall rank and schools past performance id say 90+ hopefully

ChRiS_2004

Thanks for those predictions for my UAI. Hopefully i could get some other predictions that i could get for my UAI as a possible. Do i have a definate chance of getting over 77 as a UAI coz that is what i need to for primary teacher at the University of Wollongong. Can someone help me out please?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
chris_gleeson24 said:
Thanks for those predictions for my UAI. Hopefully i could get some other predictions that i could get for my UAI as a possible. Do i have a definate chance of getting over 77 as a UAI coz that is what i need to for primary teacher at the University of Wollongong. Can someone help me out please?
ull get ova 80 for sure, dont worry and stop hyperventilating.... :)

Affinity

HSC
I would be ready to sell you some UAI insurance :p

tennille

HSC
You can't tell me you didn't know you were going to get above 80? You're coming first in almost every subject.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i know how this guy feels. sometimes you just need the reassurance that everything will be ok. chris, you'll be fine!! you're rankings are excellent!! now go relax and stop worrying!! :D

ChRiS_2004

A bIg ThAnKs!!

I would like to thanks to you guys for your predictions. I hope that some of these predictions come true at 9 am on saturday 18th od december. I am confused and a little nervous because of what happened during the exams with my parents splitting up and how that would affect my marks in the exams. So thanks for you help and good luck wiht your uais. Love chris. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)