I need motivation in the form of a UAI estimate (1 Viewer)

Guernica

HSC
OK so I have not been studying for the HSC as much as I should be. I've never really studied a lot but this time it all counts incredibly. So anyway, I think I need someone to kick my butt into gear and I think this should do it.

Report marks and ranks:
English (Adv) - 75%; 23/39
Mathematics - 87%; 5/31
Mathematics Ext 1 - 33/50; 12/16
Biology - 84%; 5/26
Chemistry - 71%; 5/14
Legal Studies - 74%; 5/26

According to the Daily Telegraph thread here, my school isn't in the top 200. No idea where else to look..

Last edited:

Guernica

HSC
Okay, I think I should have posted this in the other UAI forum. Can anyone help me anyway?

maskd

HSC
You will get a UAI of 70 if you don't get 90+ in all your exams haha

Guernica

HSC
maskd said:
You will get a UAI of 70 if you don't get 90+ in all your exams haha
haha thanks, that'll do.. except i'm fairly happy with a 70. 75 would be good :p

maskd

HSC
Guernica said:
haha thanks, that'll do.. except i'm fairly happy with a 70. 75 would be good :p
No! Wait! I don't know what I'm saying, with those marks you'll only get 55 :eek:

Guernica

HSC
maskd said:
No! Wait! I don't know what I'm saying, with those marks you'll only get 55 :eek:
Hahahah :)

But seriously, do you have any idea?

maskd

HSC
Well I would say 80+, but then again I'm not the best at predicting the UAI, if you're happy with 70, I think you'll be really happy with the UAI you get if you study hard and try your best in the HSC exams.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Guernica said:
Hahahah :)

But seriously, do you have any idea?

dont worry about what ppl's UAI estimations are for you... if you deserve 70-75 UAI.. and you've been working hard... which is evident in your english maths marks... you will get it... if you've come out of every exam thinking... i did the bes ti could...t hen ur in a realli good position in gettin your desired UAI... have u tried posting your marks as a guestimate on the SAM if not i suggest you do so and post here what the calculation is....

i hope you have been trying your hardest in these exams... otherwise youwil only b disappointin yourself.. this goes out to everyone and including myself...

Guernica

HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
dont worry about what ppl's UAI estimations are for you... if you deserve 70-75 UAI.. and you've been working hard... which is evident in your english maths marks... you will get it... if you've come out of every exam thinking... i did the bes ti could...t hen ur in a realli good position in gettin your desired UAI... have u tried posting your marks as a guestimate on the SAM if not i suggest you do so and post here what the calculation is....

i hope you have been trying your hardest in these exams... otherwise youwil only b disappointin yourself.. this goes out to everyone and including myself...
Well, putting those marks into SAM, I got like 80.25 or something which I can't see myself actually getting.

Thank you for the advice though, I think I need to study a bit harder..

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
thats an awesome mark... you do need to study.. realli hard... think about it... we've only got like 10-15 hrs left of school... like the exams... do your best :D
if you can do this... you will be guaranteed a good UAI... when i mean good i dunt like 90's... something that you yourself see as good.. and if 70-75 is good for you, then you should be as happier than a person gettin 100.. cuz we'rre all aftr different courses, uni's and UAI's... and theres alwaiis gotta b them ppl who want more lol....

good luck :D

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Omg, look at those marks.

If you don't cane the HSC exams, I'd say you're looking at 30 or under.

Guernica

HSC
Nakashima said:
Omg, look at those marks.

If you don't cane the HSC exams, I'd say you're looking at 30 or under.
Haha that gave me like.. awful butterflies.

Guess I better study to stop that happening.

HSC
based on what you've got, if you get the same for hsc exams, i'd say you'd end up with high 60s. Do a bit of work, i'm sure you can push it past 80.

sinist4

HSC
hey ...
if u get those marks agn wouldnt you get past 85? they're pretty decents marks man.
anyway good luck on achieve your goal :)

Fitness

HSC
Hey guys

I knwo i sound stupid - but how do I get into SAM to use it?

I thought Id ignore all this stuff but Im gettin nervous

emily2005

HSC
N/A
if your school is not in the top 200 how do u find out what rank it is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)