I need inspiration! Or something!! (1 Viewer)

the.RAVER

HSC
Hey guys.

Ok so this has been bothering me A LOT lately and I was wondering if anyone has the same problem. I've been lacking commitment for school work at home like never before. I find that as soon as I step inside my house everything for school just goes out of my head and I can't do anything to make me want to remotely study or anything. Even if I remove all distractions I'll just sit there... thinking..

Although what annoys me is that its easier for me to work on the bus then it is at home... I don't know why.

Does anyone have similar problems?

the.RAVER

HSC
theshortykatt said:
do you have a good study environment, a desk without distractions or family to annoy you?

what do you do with your time other then school work?

use rewards to get yourself going.
if i do *insert work load* much, ill let myself *insert reward*
Yeah I see what you mean. I just use my desk in my room, with a computer on it. Family Isn't a problem at the moment. Its just a weird thing with working at home. I might start going to the Library or something.

bawd

HSC
the.RAVER said:
Hey guys.

Ok so this has been bothering me A LOT lately and I was wondering if anyone has the same problem. I've been lacking commitment for school work at home like never before. I find that as soon as I step inside my house everything for school just goes out of my head and I can't do anything to make me want to remotely study or anything. Even if I remove all distractions I'll just sit there... thinking..

Although what annoys me is that its easier for me to work on the bus then it is at home... I don't know why.

Does anyone have similar problems?
Easiest way would be to study outside of your house. Like the previous BoSer said, you probably have a distracting study environment at home (or you have come to associate home with relaxation). I'd study in the quiet area of the local library, or even just pay 80c to study on the bus if that really works lol.

the.RAVER

HSC
bawd said:
Easiest way would be to study outside of your house. Like the previous BoSer said, you probably have a distracting study environment at home (or you have come to associate home with relaxation). I'd study in the quiet area of the local library, or even just pay 80c to study on the bus if that really works lol.
Yeah.

Thankyou.

jaychouf4n

HSC
I had the exact same problem, mostly cos of my comp in my room, so after school I go to a library for ~2hours and i just sit down, buy a milkshake and start reading. With headphones in my ears, the time passed heaps quickly & i learnt alot.

I also got my parents to promise to get me a mobile phone if i came top ten this year, and i just started studying, i got this adrenaline rush. Samsung G400 if u guys are wondering, sexy phone =]

Or u can just get a tutor to force u to study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)