I need help with a situation involving my brother? (1 Viewer)

Memento-mori

HSC
I'm 17, in my hsc year, and my brother who is 16 just finished year eleven. He is constantly bullying me, harrassing me, making fun of my academic results, even though I try so hard (I have diagnosed dysthymia, frequent episodes of MDD, ADHD which really impacts on my studying abilities). He's been doing this for 5+ years and I'm so frustrated and desperate, my parents used to think it was ''little brother behaviour'' but now they think its bullying, yet they never act on it. I'm sick of hearing ''you have no friends'' or ''you are a failure". I have an older sister but I never see her, and she's nice to me, but I've got an older brother who is no help at all, even makes the matters worse. I'm really struggling at everything at the moment, and any advice would be appreciated.

get_back23

HSC
I hope your just trolling ~~

If not, speak up to your parents about it! tell them how you feel

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I'm 17, in my hsc year, and my brother who is 16 just finished year eleven. He is constantly bullying me, harrassing me, making fun of my academic results, even though I try so hard (I have diagnosed dysthymia, frequent episodes of MDD, ADHD which really impacts on my studying abilities). He's been doing this for 5+ years and I'm so frustrated and desperate, my parents used to think it was ''little brother behaviour'' but now they think its bullying, yet they never act on it. I'm sick of hearing ''you have no friends'' or ''you are a failure". I have an older sister but I never see her, and she's nice to me, but I've got an older brother who is no help at all, even makes the matters worse. I'm really struggling at everything at the moment, and any advice would be appreciated.
Tell your parents to act on it.

Also, if you ever need to vent to someone pm me :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My brothers used to be really mean to me, but then I just got super popular, like 8 times smarter than them, about 10 times more mature, and realised that their lives were terrible and that if I was them I'd kill myself.

So just convince yourself that brother is a pointless piece of shit that should probably kill himself, and then he'll think it too.

You could also just convince to girl he likes to embarrass him in front of heaps of people he knows and he will probably go suicidal if he likes her enough. Lol

He's a cunt so he deserves it.

(fuck, I'm a terrible person. Lol)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
*hugs* there there.

you can get an AVO against him if you want. i think they're called DVO or DAVO for domestic ones.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hahahahaha mods deleted posts about wincest. "Promotion of an Illegal Activity"?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Hey my posts were legitimate comments on the deterioration of the mental state of sexual abuse victims

Ahmed ftw

HSC
*hugs* there there.

you can get an AVO against him if you want. i think they're called DVO or DAVO for domestic ones.
ADVO's but close enough lol.

Also @ OP, tell your parents. If I was you, I would really go and see a counselor. It may help. Also, as others have stated, you could PM me.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I have an older sister but I never see her, and she's nice to me, but I've got an older brother who is no help at all, even makes the matters worse. I'm really struggling at everything at the moment, and any advice would be appreciated.
Tell your brothers about it, tell them that they are affecting you (mentally). Your brothers should treat you with more respect, and nor should they ever do that. Btw, if you ever need to vent some of that anger, pm me :D.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Tell your brothers about it, tell them that they are affecting you (mentally). Your brothers should treat you with more respect, and nor should they ever do that. Btw, if you ever need to vent some of that anger, pm me :D.
Obviously not a guy. They'll be even bigger dicks for lolz

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
do some krav maga lessons secretly for 2 months and then unleash, he'll stop pretty quickly

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
seeing someone who can help you through this time and perhaps act as an advocate on your behalf to your parents would be a good idea. Seeing someone like a school counsellor, or if you have a gp or mental health professional helping you, they would be worth talking to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)