• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I need help,thankyou. (1 Viewer)

Sweet Brunette

HSC
Hey everyone,I have my Community and Family Studies major work due in 3 weeks,and i need help.Could you please take the time to quickly complete my online surveys?I need both males and females,I know this doesn't really belong here,but I posted it on the CFS board,I just need alot of people to see this (and do it,hopefully) The survey requests people to be between 14 and 18,but if you must,you can lie,it doesn't matter if you're over that.If you want to help me out,its very much appreciated. THANKYOU!

If you smoke,click here

If you dont smoke,click here

Thanks heaps!!!!

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Hey, I did the survey and I thought you might want to reconsider the answers to question 5 in the non-smoker questionaire. Their scope just seems a bit limited.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I just filled in your survey; I think it's a really good topic there! :uhhuh:

Will Hunting

HSC
Awesome questionnaire! How many people do they want you to survey for the assignment?

KFunk said:
Their scope just seems a bit limited
I thought they were OK, actually. You have one option for outright disapproval, two more for degrees of displeasure, and one for sitting on the fence. You could hardly include an option for consent, as I don't think anyone would "like" breathing in smoke if they weren't a smoker ;)

HSC
Kfunk actually has a point...
i mean i wouldn't come right out and say yes they are inconsiderate freaks...but it does annoy me yet my judgement of their character isn't exactly included in that discomfort

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)