I Need Help Plz.... (1 Viewer)

13yrsWASTED

hey everyone....i just found out my uai...and i realise wat a disgrace i am.....
i want to repeat the hsc again......
but i wanna know....wats the best...non-selective school.....i can go to...to do it again....( not selective because i wont get in for next yr).....
please help me ....thankyou

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
private skool
you generalising weirdo. answer the question.

well the best public school to me may be Riverside Girls High school. They've got a great reputation, people think its selective or private. My friends have got high 90's this year. The teachers are great. They act like mates.

13yrsWASTED

thanx inner child....but i need a co-ed school....for my sister too...im a guy btw lol......i need one close to me area...which is say...bankstown...or illawong

lala2

Banned
HSC
I dunno of any in the Bankstown area sorry...but if you want a co-ed school Killara High is good...if you're willing to travel, that is...other than that, maybe have a look at the top 100 for this yaer and see which one got the best results...

Lorie

HSC
AustMostWntd said:
hey everyone....i just found out my uai...and i realise wat a disgrace i am.....
i want to repeat the hsc again......
but i wanna know....wats the best...non-selective school.....i can go to...to do it again....( not selective because i wont get in for next yr).....
please help me ....thankyou

dude i don't think the school will make much of a difference. You need to look at why you didn't go so well. Maybe it was the subjects you choose, your study habits and attidude, or maybe it just wasn't you time. If you did well in any of your subjects, and you don't think you can exceed them, u can use them again for next years UAI, so you don't have as many units to do. YOu can also do the HSC through TAFE.

Anyways, there are other options besides going stright back to school. You can do a TAFE course or something like that in the field you want, which will boost your uni and maybe even apply to uni directly, rather than through UAC.

Numero Uno

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

well the best public school to me may be Riverside Girls High school. They've got a great reputation, people think its selective or private. My friends have got high 90's this year. The teachers are great. They act like mates.
pfft riversides?? killara owns that school

try to enrol at killara

SeDaTeD

HSC
It would be better off getting some other tertiary education, rather than trying again for another 2 years. In that time, you may have done enough to be accepted into a degree, it depends on the effort and consistancy you have.

xQuIsIt

HSC
Theres Bankstown Senior College if ur interested
my uai wasnt top either but personally i wouldnt want to repeat the hsc
anyways its up to
wish u all the best
;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

Hehe ... my old high school ... so many ppl did actually think that it was selective and private ... dunno why though.

Scanorama

HSC
Doesnt matter what school you go to. If you go to James Ruse and blundge then you can forget about your UAI. But if you go to a normal public school and work hard, you can still get a good UAI.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
natstar said:
But if he/she wen to JR they wouldent have gottena shit UAI in the first place
Ok, are you really that stupid? Didn't you even read what the GoughMeister wrote?
Or were you after a touch of irony?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)