i need help badly!!!*cries* (1 Viewer)

jaNetix

buddy
its too ahrd to do U2..
how many real historians are u gunna find
maybe if u did the origins og a genre like jazz or something..but not something so modern..jus gunna be really hard work

my mate wanted to do the mystery around the death of 2pac....but the teach said no-one would take it seriously..

malayz_angel

I did Ned Kelly for my major project last year...my actual inquiry question was "How has Ned Kelly been portrayed through Australian society and why has he become such a controversial figure?" I began my project in a similar position to yours: I had no real interest in Australian history and only did Ned Kelly at the suggestion of my Extension teacher. I also started off with little information and wanted to do something in the "fact or fiction" area. However, the question I eventually chose was much easier to work with, it deals with his portrayal in history, whether fact or fiction and questions whether he was more of a hero or a villain.

If you are genuinely interested in doing Ned Kelly, give me a pm and I will send you some sources you can check out. However, just remember that if you're not really interested in your subject and are only doing it for your teacher's approval, or even simply to have a topic in time, it honestly is not worth it. Because even now, I am not really interested in Ned Kelly and researching him was not a fun experience.

GOOD LUCK :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)