I need advice =) (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Speak to girl no. 2 and get to know her better. Girl no. 1 I would suspect is jealous that you have now moved on and she's 'passed up' the opportunity of ever being closer to you. That's just my pessimistic view--she could also just be a very honest person but hey.

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
As far as I've experienced, the friend route doesn't work. Once you're down the path, no matter how bleedingly obvious you hint that you like her, she won't notice.
Stay rooted to the friends ladder unless she makes it obvious she likes you as well. Or you can just tell her you like her, then you get a ladder theory style kick into the abyss.

helmut

HSC
Project said:
As far as I've experienced, the friend route doesn't work....
Stay rooted...
i like trees.

if it gets to the point with this "new girl" where you find yourself yawning every second and checking your phone in case the "girl you don't have" has messaged you, tell her you like trees. if this doesn't do anything and you realise "new girl" is just a fill in for "girl you don't have", you should find anther girl to further confuse the situation. we shall call her "girl you like that also likes you". go get her tiger. grrr.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
musik_junky said:
Hey everyone,

There is this girl I like at uni. About a 6 months ago, she told me that she was uncomfortable around me because we were getting too close too quickly. Since then I've backed off and now things are normal between us. However, back then, I let her know that I had feelings for another girl. She advised me that the other girl and I would not be suitable for each other. Anyway, the girl I like isn't the fast type. In fact I dont think she's had many (if any) boyfriends before. Thing is, I hardly see her more than once a week. Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks!
Stick it in. If she doesn't scream, you have a new girlfriend. If she does, you have a rape case brought against you.

Either way you come out a winner.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
withoutaface said:
Stick it in. If she doesn't scream, you have a new girlfriend. If she does, you have a rape case brought against you.

Either way you come out a winner.
LOL!!!

post #42 !!!! (anyone whos read hitchhikers will get it)

2vague

HSC
2sense said:
Act like a caveman towards her.
LMAO. if she wasnt interested in the first place, chances are. . .shes probably not interested. or she just likes being chased after. you dont want it to become that the reason why she eventually likes you back is because you liked her first.

but good luck with it anyway.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
musik_junky said:
Hey everyone,

There is this girl I like at uni. About a 6 months ago, she told me that she was uncomfortable around me because we were getting too close too quickly. Since then I've backed off and now things are normal between us. However, back then, I let her know that I had feelings for another girl. She advised me that the other girl and I would not be suitable for each other. Anyway, the girl I like isn't the fast type. In fact I dont think she's had many (if any) boyfriends before. Thing is, I hardly see her more than once a week. Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks!
are you trying to console/convince yourself......that it's not that u don't have a chance, it's cuz she might never had a bf before and is afraid or something? (therefore feeling uncomfortable around you, holding back, etc?)

If I were you, I'd take it that she's not interested in me, but wants to remain "friends".

lengy

HSC
Maybe she's afraid of relationships and doesn't want the friendship to turn into one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)