I need a job. (1 Viewer)

twistedrebel

HSC
^they catch on quite easliy in interview. Also in australia the retail sector is dominated by 2 companies,

HSC
btw, do i need to have a tax file number to be employable? I will be getting it in a few days anyway, but perhaps that is what is making me unemployable.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
shadow become one of those woolies stackers (srs)

my friend has been doing so for 6 months, saving $$, works 3-4 times a week and has saved 5-8k or something which isn't bad.

apollo1

Banned
HSC

my friend has been doing so for 6 months, saving $$, works 3-4 times a week and has saved 5-8k or something which isn't bad.
this is the job i want to get but it seems to be full at my local woolworths. :(

kfnmpah

HSC
Just apply for heaps of shit. Look in newspapers, online etc.

Also, make sure your resume is good. 90% of the jobs I've applied for I've at the very least gotten an interview because I spent ages working on my resume/tweaking it depending on what job I'm applying for.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If all goes well with other jobs my manager and i have lined up there will be two super laid back retail positions available in chatswood very soon...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I mean, does the employee need it. Because maybe they just disqualify my resume because it's not listed on the resume. Damn it.
dont think you need to put it on our resume, you shouldn't be giving it to them unless you get the job (i think)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So I'm looking through Craigslist for jobs...

Female Model Required for Fetish Film (Sydney and surrounding)
Date: 2011-11-03, 6:56PM EST
Reply to: job-exurx-2682747675@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Female models between 18 y.o and 35 y.o needed for personal fetish movie filming, main theme of the movie will be clothed or nude facesitting/face smothering. No experience required. Filming session lasts 2-3 hours and you may choose to not showing your face in film. Privacy guaranteed with generous pay.
Please email your enquiry with recent photo.

Compensation: $200
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Adult Film Actress (Sydney)
Date: 2011-10-04, 12:15PM EST
Reply to: job-m5fet-2631195667@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ever considered a career in the adult film industry?

Are you female and aged between 18 - 35?

Want to earn between $800 - $4500 per day?

Then please read on.....

Our Australian and International clients are looking for the next generation of adult film stars.
They are seeking adult film actresses aged between 18 - 35, from all backrounds, for a variety of upcoming future projects.

Successful applicants will be offered contract (film) work, based on their profile, both Australia-wide and internationally depending on the candidates preference.
Renumeration will vary depending on the type of contract and contract length.

If you would like more information or would like to apply for this incredible opportunity, please reply with a current resume, short cover letter and at least one self portrait photograph.
Applicants that prove to be of interest will be contacted by one of our friendly staff to discuss the position in greater detail.
All information and conversations are strictly confidential.

Don't miss this incredible chance to break into the adult film industry. Apply now!

Compensation: $800 - $4500 per day, depending on contract
This is a contract job.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Topless Waitresses (Sydney CBD)
Date: 2011-10-20, 12:42PM EST
Reply to: job-ty658-2658928937@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I am looking to hire 2-3 girls for a gents event in the early evening of the 29th October at a serviced apartment in the CBD.

Duties involve serving drinks and being sociable for 2-3 hours between 5-8pm.

Ideally this will suit two or three friends happy to work together topless in heels/stockings. Strip shows, etc not required.

Pay is negotiable, and although looks are relatively important a sexy, sociable and fun attitude is the most important qualifier.

Compensation: Negotiable
lingerie waitress (cbd)
Date: 2011-10-06, 1:05PM EST
Reply to: job-pkptm-2634921899@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Lingerie waitress required to cover 4 events during December. Southern Sydney CBD location. Happy personality a big plus, no cash handling involved.

RSA required.

Appreciate resume and photo.

Compensation: Good hourly rate, paid up front.
<_<

Job search isn't going so well.

Last edited:
HSC
dont think you need to put it on our resume, you shouldn't be giving it to them unless you get the job (i think)
good then, because i woudl hate for all my attempts at a job to have been in vain because of no tfn number on the resume...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Do I just go up to them in-store and be like: "Hey need a stacker?" or something?

There's a local Coles... I suppose that'd work. And then also a Woolies as well. I heard good things about that job too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)