I need a Job! BAD! (1 Viewer)

~ghost~

hey, someone give me some ideas please!!!
i am going to uni this year, and the uni fee is an arm and a leg. first year is aprox 22grand!! (not payable through HeC) luckily i get 2 payments, first in 30th of Jun and the other 30th of Sep...........

so, i need a job bad! can someone give me some idea of where a place that give you good pay and lots of hours??

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
beggers cant be choosers
so if ur desporate try anywhere

some people might disagree with me but i work at wooleis
and i think i get good hours and good pay and stuff
its not that hard to get the job or to do whatever job

so supermarkets are o.k..nitefill..or whatever

elisabeth

HSC
Good pay and lots of hours? Ha.

I have two jobs and neither of them give me many hours. :/ (Fast food place + at pharmacy)

I agree with Soha... my friend yaps on about wanting a job but won't apply at supermarkets, fast food places or 'tacky' shops. Basically, anywhere. Until you have some experience under your belt, you can't really be fussy. I would just say apply EVERYWHERE. Seriously. Somewhere is bound to give you a call...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
get ur ass out there, print heaps of resumes and keep asking for vacancies at stores and shove a resume in their arse.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
~ghost~ said:
hey, someone give me some ideas please!!!
i am going to uni this year, and the uni fee is an arm and a leg. first year is aprox 22grand!! (not payable through HeC) luckily i get 2 payments, first in 30th of Jun and the other 30th of Sep...........

so, i need a job bad! can someone give me some idea of where a place that give you good pay and lots of hours??
omg it's you!!!!
anywayz, why don't you look for a job at the airport bro. Downtown Duty Free pays wages that are higher than award ones.

and also our shop is currently hiring.

Last edited:

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
try mobile phone shops they'e always looking for people as well...or any maarketing agency they usually don't require experience

sarevok

HSC
Apply for a job sorting mail at Australia post, they are always looking for people. You can apply online. Keep in mind you'll be working from 1-6am in the morning but the pay is absolutely ridiculous it's so high.

tennille

HSC
Just apply everywhere...even if you're not interested. At least you'll get the money.

^___^
HSC
sarevok said:
Apply for a job sorting mail at Australia post, they are always looking for people. You can apply online. Keep in mind you'll be working from 1-6am in the morning but the pay is absolutely ridiculous it's so high.

oooh..what do you do there???

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sarevok said:
Hmm I'd have to work out if that'd fit in with going to uni...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Try any and every place, sometimes although jobs are not advertised they may be available. I just recently got a job at the Franklins Head Office IT department, I told someone i knew in Franklins to ask if they needed anyone and it turns out they did despite not advertising.

sarevok

HSC
...: I don't work there myself but one of my bro's friends from uni does...apparently all you do is put mail into appropriate boxes, and also lift pallets of mail. as i said, the pay is ridiculous, i think he gets over $30 an hour, and it's entry-level (it was his first job and he was like 20). his body clock must be permanently fux0red though

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Oh, now this will be interesting. Heh heh.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Slide Rule said:
Oh, now this will be interesting. Heh heh.
I don't care what the hours are, I'm applying for this shit :uhhuh:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
withoutaface said:
I don't care what the hours are, I'm applying for this shit :uhhuh:
I can't blame you. $150 for one day alone. Huzzah!

It'd be good if it was only one or two days, since you'd be majorly fucked up.

bustinjustin

HSC
sugaryblue said:
omg it's you!!!!
anywayz, why don't you look for a job at the airport bro. Downtown Duty Free pays wages that are higher than award ones.

and also our shop is currently hiring.
hey do you work at the aiport?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)