i messed up.. thoughts? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
yeah i didn't mean to say guy.
you'd have to be a pretty pathetic person to find someone else to hook up with just cause your boyfriends not around, then blame him for it.

and it's nick and always has been

morganforrest

HSC
Honestly though its hardly a big deal...I mean if its a guy, sure there'd be issues. But you've said your definitely straight so really whats the biggie...if it was my girlfriend I'd be giving her heaps about it. Sounds like he's got some issues if he's getting funny over that. Just let him go for a while till he deals with it if he doesnt want to talk.

sammygirl

HSC
most guys say theyre into that stuff and would do anything to get 2 chicks, but when its theyre own gf they get a bit shitty. u know, gettin all, oh no is she gona leave me for a girl!??! but seriously, hes gota get over it, its not that bad, everyone does it, and u were smashed as. could been worse, u coulda kissed another guy. ...

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
nwatts said:
yeah i didn't mean to say guy.
you'd have to be a pretty pathetic person to find someone else to hook up with just cause your boyfriends not around, then blame him for it.

and it's nick and always has been
nah what i meant was she was implying for him to get involved
it would be stupid to ever use that as an excuse

nwatts

HSC
the two people above melimoo are fucking retarded

of course the bloke is going to be upset. the girl he likes just hooked up with someone else. why doesn't anyone get this?

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
i can definately understand him being upset that i hooked up with someone else.. not to mention the fact i left with some random people and was uncontactable the rest of the night.
theres no doubting it, i hurt him and he has every right to be upset.
stupid time... hurry up and help the situation..

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
brogan77 said:
He sounds like a fag. OH WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH MY HOT SLUT KISSED ANOTHER HOT SLUT WAHHH WAHHH I DID NOT FIND IT SECKSUALLY AROUSING COS IM A GAY FAG WHO LOVES THE COCK WAHHH WAHHH.

He's just looking for a free makeup bj from you...or he seriously is gay.
i wholly endorse the contents of this post.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Wait wait wait.

He's upset over you kissing another girl? What is he christian?

myeewyee

HSC
Maybe he likes his girls with dignity intact, and its moreso that you were totally hammered than that you kissed a chick.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
so you kissed some slut, who cares? i would be supportive in this situation cause ive always encouraged that sort of behaviour. Maybe if he didnt act like such a vagina and told you he thought it was cool then maybe you would do it again when he was around? thats like win/win and the first step towards a 3some.

God i need to date more bi girls, i ruined my last chance at a 3.

edit:
Maybe he likes his girls with dignity intact, and its moreso that you were totally hammered than that you kissed a chick.
yeah thats why i would be pissed, girls getting sloppy drunk is really not cool.You end up looking like this fool who doesnt know her limits so now you are stumbling all over the place, crying and all confused.

Last edited:

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
i dont think it was the fact i was hammered.. me and him always get drunk together. but never *that* drunk. for every beer we both were drinking that night (6 hours worth of pre-drinks), i was having a vodka shot as well with the girls thus rendering me significantly more fucked than him. like i said, bad bad choice.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
so was this girl a friend? was she attractive?

i would be pissed off if you were kissing some ugly wilderbeast or a prostitute.

appart from that, i think he is just crazy. Out of all of my male friends, none of them have ever been pissed off from something like that, and half of them encourage their girlfriend at every opertunity[to my delight]

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
I've come to the conclusion that all girls on BoS are wildebeests.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
brogan77 said:
He sounds like a fag. OH WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH MY HOT SLUT KISSED ANOTHER HOT SLUT WAHHH WAHHH I DID NOT FIND IT SECKSUALLY AROUSING COS IM A GAY FAG WHO LOVES THE COCK WAHHH WAHHH.

He's just looking for a free makeup bj from you...or he seriously is gay.
thats about the first thing you have said in which a agree with

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
omg this story is actually quite funny, i cant believe he went off because he saw you kissing. heck if that's me i'd join in and take advantage of it. drunken threeseom, he must be gay to have missed it man.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
yeah.. either gay or he really cares about me. and he's proved his heterosexuality quite well, so i'm going with the latter.

nwatts

HSC
why would a gay guy get upset about two girls hooking up?

are you fucking retarded?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
perhaps he has been trying to contact you, and since you have no phone he may have concluded that you switched to the other side and no longer want anything to do with him..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)