'I love You' How long into a relationship is this line appropriate? (1 Viewer)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Just wondering what people's views are on professing their love to a partner. How long into a relationship is appropriate? Does it depend on the couple? I'm interested to know about other people's experiences.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months or so and I'm yet to hear it.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Actually I'll rephrase that. How long should you know the person and/or be involved in a relationship with them - before you can be sure you really do love them?

lotuschild

HSC
when you know in your heart/gut its true and not simply lust. i said it to my ex of 2 years at 6mths, when i knew i was truely sure, which made it all the more special :)

lotuschild

HSC
kazan said:
when your putting your clothes back on
wouldnt it be smarter to do it previous to that in attempt to get her to take them off? :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Only when you succeed in impregnating her and her dad has the shotgun at your head.

lotuschild

HSC
zop said:
WEELLLL the way i do it quite different. me and my mates see we have a system...u cant jst jump to I LOVE YOU. doesnt work like that. we have steps u take...cauz like sumtimes u don know if u love sum1 but u do realli care and as the steps go on u love em more...sorta...hard to explain...well the steps r

LUV YA
I LUV YA
LUV U
I LOVE YOU

note wen spellin if ur not ready 4 the love use luv...i swear 4 sum reason it seems less commiting...sorta... well thats how i work it anyways :D :D
grow up....

zop

HSC
WEELLLL the way i do it quite different. me and my mates see we have a system...u cant jst jump to I LOVE YOU. doesnt work like that. we have steps u take...cauz like sumtimes u don know if u love sum1 but u do realli care and as the steps go on u love em more...sorta...hard to explain...well the steps r

LUV YA
I LUV YA
LUV U
I LOVE YOU

note wen spellin if ur not ready 4 the love use luv...i swear 4 sum reason it seems less commiting...sorta... well thats how i work it anyways :D :D

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Whenever you feel like you're in love. You're still young, you can still afford to make mistakes. Awhile ago I told a guy I loved him, only to realise later that I was nowhere near in love. It hasn't scarred me for life, I just look back and laugh.

For some people, it takes a couple of months. For others, it can take years.

My boyfriend said it to me after a month or so. It really was love-at-first-sight (as cheesy as it sounds), so we didn't take long to get to that stage.

EDIT: James_chappo, LOL! How did you know?!

zop

HSC
nah nah u got it all wrong...i have gf and ive bin wit her 4 9 months but i wasnt sure if i loved her completely or not...now i know i do but wen ur not sure the steps are a gr8 way to still expres ur feelings and not look like an idiot wen she says i love you and u say thnx

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
zop said:

LUV YA
I LUV YA
LUV U
I LOVE YOU

... Whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)