I like a girl and I wawnt to tell her I like her in person. IVE NEVER EVER DONE THIS (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
I like a girl and I wawnt to tell her I like her in person. IVE NEVER EVER DONE THIS BEFORE.

I have 0 love/relationship experience.. I have never actually met someone in person and told her I liked her. I want to pick up my courage now and tell
this girl I like her (she is two years older than me). I dont want to do this through message or a call (which I would love to) but I heard that it shows your
not confident and lowers channce of success. SO i decided to do this in person (even though I am extrenely nevous and so scared) as I really really like this person
and I want to maximise my chance of success...

I was thinking of calling her for coffee and then sit down and talk for a bit (compliment her) and then saying "i need to tell you something" and then say "truth is I actually like you".

Firstly can anyone give me tips on increasing my chance of success???? also, as ive stated before I have 0 experience.... so anything would help..

secondly, I dont know if I should ask her to be my girlfriend, or tell her i like her or tell her if she wants to go out with me... What do I saY.. i MEAN IF I say that i like her and she says she does a bit too then when do I say will you be my girfriend???

thx guys anything will help. Im so nervous./

Tasteless

HSC
Re: I like a girl and I wawnt to tell her I like her in person. IVE NEVER EVER DONE T

People can give tips on how to handle it, but not in regards to "increasing your chance of success" lol.

GL m8

In regards to Q2 just tell her you like her, see how it naturally progresses but i wouldnt mention anything about gf there and then lol

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Re: I like a girl and I wawnt to tell her I like her in person. IVE NEVER EVER DONE T

Do you think she feels the same way?

Try and be objective (hard to do but yeah)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

What do you mean try and be objective?

Well to b franky honest no, I dont think she feels the same way for me.. She stated that she likes noone through friends. But I do believe she thinks I am a good person that has some attractive qualities but not exactly to "really" like or fall for as a guy..

69^boi

HSC
N/A

Just ask her out,
Whats the worst can happen, a slap in the face?, highly doubt it.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

What do you mean try and be objective?

Well to b franky honest no, I dont think she feels the same way for me.. She stated that she likes noone through friends. But I do believe she thinks I am a good person that has some attractive qualities but not exactly to "really" like or fall for as a guy..
I personally wouldn't do it at this stage.

Just ask her out,
Whats the worst can happen, a slap in the face?, highly doubt it.
Could damage a friendship by making loor's actions in the future (as genuine as they may be) appear to have an ulterior motive.

'Constantly suspicious'.

Emily Howard

HSC

m8 u risk losin yer friendship wif her

personally wld get to noe her better n get her to noe me better n work out if she interested

but women r sly tricky creatures so gl

Combo

beast
HSC

YOLO.

Lul

HSC

Bro, how i asked my girl out was pre funny at first..

I went s8 to the point. I told her i was being totally honest with her, and seriously i find you f****ng beautiful. Her mouth = :jawdrop: LOL.
She hugged me, kissed me and told me she felt the same way.
Then bro, it just comes naturally..no need to spoon feed you the rest.

HSC

can no one just imagine the awkwardness of this encounter

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

man when you're infatuated with someone the parts of your brain (or is it just the prefrontal cortex?) that are responsible for "objective thoughts" shut down

i've read a neurosci article on this (and I've also experienced it firsthand). it is neurologically impossible:(

the brain is pretty stupid sometimes

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

On infatuation, one of my favourite quotes ever for some weird reason: When you develop an infatuation for someone you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky, for example. Now, in the long run, that's just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it's just what you've been searching for all these years (The Beach, 2000).

Also lol at OP. Seriously if it's not fairly obvious a girl likes you, then never try to pull some shit on her guys. You should be able to always comfortably pick out if a girl's interested in you that way or not.

This, "Well to b franky honest no, I dont think she feels the same way for me.. She stated that she likes noone through friends. But I do believe she thinks I am a good person that has some attractive qualities but not exactly to "really" like or fall for as a guy.." means there's a huge possibility she will not respond in kind dear sir.

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

this. don't be so formal about telling her, just gradually show that you like her. much less awkward that way.
also, if she's two years older than you...
good luck???
Guys I just want to update.

Ive asked her out a few weeks ago. I got rejected. She said "she had no idea I liked her and she doesnt like anyone", she became fully talkative after to cover the awkawardness. My heart felt like it was going to be shattered though.

I feel like such a loser. I will never get a girlfriend.. :(

PS: it was my first time telling a girl I liked her and I couldnt get the smirk off y face and and couldnt even look her directly in the eye.

Siddy123

HSC

Ive asked her out a few weeks ago. I got rejected. She said "she had no idea I liked her and she doesnt like anyone", she became fully talkative after to cover the awkawardness. My heart felt like it was going to be shattered though.

PS: it was my first time telling a girl I liked her and I couldnt get the smirk off y face and and couldnt even look her directly in the eye.
gg

Makematics

HSC

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)

CloudDeter

HSC

Don't get so down on yourself. You got a whole life ahead of ya. More opportunities might popup in the future. :)

Emily Howard

HSC

ye evry1 dat wasnt bein all positiv bout dis expected sumthan lyk dat to happen

Funky Tiger

HSC
N/A

lol @ dis thread

mac1996

HSC

really??
ask her to be your girlfriend??
come on man thats what a year 6 kid would do...

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

Im falling into depression.. I cant even eat,sleep or do anything.. I just feel so embarassed. I also feel like a failure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)