i know i should have started earlier... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i have an assignment on old kingdom egypt and to complete it i need pix of the insides of pyramids, i have been searching the net but cant find any photos of the insides of pyramids. can anyone please help me, either with pix or site that are good?

thanks for any help!

X

xeuyrawp

white_spazzy said:
i have an assignment on old kingdom egypt and to complete it i need pix of the insides of pyramids, i have been searching the net but cant find any photos of the insides of pyramids. can anyone please help me, either with pix or site that are good?

thanks for any help!
1. Which pyramids? Do you realise there are at least 60 pyramids in Egypt?
2. What do you mean "inside", do you mean inside the chambers? A cross section?

Once you establish what you actually want, go to google and type " [pyramid's name / king's name] [cross-section / chamber / other room name]".

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
thanks for the help and i realised now i should have put that i wanted wall paintings from inside the tombs but i found what i needed . thanks for the help anyway

X

xeuyrawp

iamsickofyear12 said:
Yes you should have started earlier.
What a constructive, useful post. Thanks for your continuing contribution to the board.

White_spazzy- if you're ever looking on google for pics of history stuff, make sure you use the terminology. "paintings in the pyramids" isn't going to cut it- eg "relief on the king's chamber" would be a better example for specific needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)