I just quit macca's! (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I must question why you went from bad to bad.

ZabZu

HSC
what are the telemarketer jobs like? ive seen lots of companies looking for people.

HSC
Slide Rule said:
I must question why you went from bad to bad.

No actually, it's pretty good. It's not entirely commission based. You get a flat rate of pay, which increases if you keep up profits, and you get like 2 months of 'training period' where it's ok if you don't make any profits, and that's the longest I was planning on staying there. But I'm not actually selling anything I'm advertising :p I'm guaranteed at least 3 shifts a week, which works around my uni schedule. You get paid extra if you do successfully advertise the product, which means getting them to have an interview wit someone from the company I'm working for.

Plus my best friend is doing it with me, so it'll be heaps of fun, sitting around, calling people, getting paid breaks, and I know I'm guaranteed shifts every wk, which wasn't happening at Maccas.

HSC
there are ads in the paper every wk or so, i rang up last wed, got the interview for thurs, filled out an application form, called the next day and the guy asked me to come tomorrow for a training session, which means I've got the job.

Yeah I've got a pretty thick skin, I've worked at maccas, so yeah, it'll be sweet. and it's only to save up some monies, then I can get a job at the italian club down the road as a barwench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)