• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I heart Shoes (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
steph@nie said:
grace, when you say leather slouchy styles.. they're without a heel right?

I've been looking for ages for flat leather boots and all I see are pointy ones with massive heels but have been avoiding going to the city to look for them :(
there is with and without a heel, but the ones i like are without... you should DEFINITELY check them out, i saw them at wanted shoe co in the qvb, in the tunnel bit that leads off town hall station. theyre in the front window right now. cant miss them

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
there is with and without a heel, but the ones i like are without... you should DEFINITELY check them out, i saw them at wanted shoe co in the qvb, in the tunnel bit that leads off town hall station. theyre in the front window right now. cant miss them
thank god for uni holidays and me working 5 days a week. :)

thank youuuu!

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Im not really into shoes in theory but when I start shopping I really get into it, trying on so many types...But its still not a hobby or anything

SpoRTsGaL said:
Oh I love looking at shoes!! I just hate looking for shoes for myself because I have big feet and I don't want shoes with high heels!
Oh you poor thing! I have pretty small feet! ppl have commented on how nice my feet are which is very weird

Last edited:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I only wear them with jeans, but for winter, thats perfect. I need comfy casual shoes to wear shopping and to uni which arent thongs. Haha yeah they look confusing but you just slip your foot in under the strap, it doesnt come undone.

Although i guess you could wear them with a skirt, depends who it is/if they can get away with that look.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
betts is good but expensive. I brought tis heels last year and till now it's still $100 -_-'

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Some of Betts stuff are very hideous...Like their range of formal shoes.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ah i <3 shoes too:)
I'm still looking for some nice boots, i have some but need new ones.

HSC
my friend has like seven pairs of chucks, its crazy. i can't stand them, they make my feet look really long or something (and they're only a size seven).

i live in thongs 99% of the time .. they match with everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)