i have a weird friend... (1 Viewer)

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
well, maybe you all wont think shes weird but i kind of think it is. i know quite a few people including her who are really, really, super social, talks to everyone, even says yes to guys who ask her out but never ends up going out with them. it is coz shes bi or is it coz shes scared of guys or is it really coz she wants to be single? one of the ppl i am thinking of has never had a bf but the other has. im not sure and think its a bit unusual

what can you gather from this????

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I think you like her. and what do you mean by "one of the ppl i am thinking of has never had a bf but the other has. im not sure and think its a bit unusual"?

Maybe she doesn't like the guys but don't know how to reject them..

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
well for one i dont like her.

and i dunno i just think thats its a bit funny that she likes guys and doesnt go after them and leads them on and stuff. like hmmmmm.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
damnueconomics said:
well for one i dont like her.

and i dunno i just think thats its a bit funny that she likes guys and doesnt go after them and leads them on and stuff. like hmmmmm.
maybe she looks like she likes them but doesn't actually want to be with them. some girls only want guys to like them but don't really want to get involved in a relationship

dora_18

HSC
well, maybe you all wont think shes weird but i kind of think it is. i know quite a few people including her who are really, really, super social, talks to everyone, even says yes to guys who ask her out but never ends up going out with them. it is coz shes bi or is it coz shes scared of guys or is it really coz she wants to be single? one of the ppl i am thinking of has never had a bf but the other has. im not sure and think its a bit unusual

what can you gather from this????
i think you have too much time on your hands....

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
she probably just likes the attention she gets when she leads guys on. lots of girls do, who cares
spot on

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
what transcendent said. :p

maybe she isn't commited enough to be with a certain guy and enjoy flirting with multiple males...

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
well i guess so.

it just soo looks like she wants to go out with this guy and always asks him to go places with her but then they end up having an argument or she ignores him... hmmm maybe she just does want attention. personally i reckon that she is bi and wants to experiment or something but doesnt have any girls to experiment with. i dunno i still think its a lil funny...

vampish-lesbian

HSC
maybe shes closeted why dont u ask her n see what she says to u
sounds to me she might be bi but doesnt want to admit it cause shes scared of ppls reactions, specially if ur homophobic

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
lol why wud she be bi just because she doesnt want to go out with guys.. maybe she just doesnt like commitment..

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
damnueconomics said:
well i guess so.

it just soo looks like she wants to go out with this guy and always asks him to go places with her but then they end up having an argument or she ignores him... hmmm maybe she just does want attention. personally i reckon that she is bi and wants to experiment or something but doesnt have any girls to experiment with. i dunno i still think its a lil funny...
uhh theres arguments :uhoh:
that couldnt possibly be the reason??
some sort of personality clash?

HSC
Why are you spending your time writing on a message board about how your friend acts?? Thats a little weird

She is only 21, I know a few people quite a bit older than her that dont have relationships, and enjoy being single.

Its her life, let her do what she wants.

Why lead guys on if your bi anyway? You're wasting everyones time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)